From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up squeezebox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squeezebox is a class of musical instruments including accordions and concertinas.
Squeezebox or Squeeze box may also refer to:
- "Squeeze Box" (song), a song by The Who
- Squeezebox (network music player), a digital audio streaming device
- Hug machine or squeeze box, a therapeutic stress-relieving device
- Squeeze box (magic trick), an illusion where the magician or his assistant has his head right next to his feet after entering a box that squeezes
- A segment of the musical piece "Acadian Songs and Dances", composed by Virgil Thomson (1896-1989); from the film "Louisiana Story" of Robert Flaherty (1948)
- Squeeze Box (box set), a 2017 box set release by American comedy musician "Weird Al" Yankovic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squeezebox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.