Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up SQUID or squid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A squid is a type of marine cephalopod with ten limbs.
Squid or squids may also refer to:
- Squid (DC Comics), a fictional character from DC Comics
- Squid (Marvel Comics), a villain from Marvel Comics
- Squid (software), a proxy server and web cache
- "Squid" (song), by Paul McCartney from Flaming Pie
- Squids (video game)
- Squid (weapon), an anti-submarine weapon
- SQUID, a superconducting loop used to make sensitive measurements of magnetic fields
- Squid as food, squid prepared as food
- SQUID, a fictional form of virtual reality unit in Strange Days
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.