Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up squid, SQUID, squids, or SQUIDs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A squid is a type of marine cephalopod with ten limbs.
Squid or squids may also refer to:
- Squid (food), squid prepared as food
- Squid (software), a proxy server and web cache
- Squid (weapon), an Allied anti-submarine weapon used in the Second World War
- SQUID (superconducting quantum interference device), a superconducting loop used to make sensitive measurements of magnetic fields
- Squid (Marvel Comics), any of four different villains from Marvel Comics
- Squid (DC Comics), a fictional character from DC Comics
- Squids (game), a 2011 tactical role playing video game
- A term used by motorcyclists to refer to a risk-taking rider, especially one who does not wear their "armor" (boots, leathers, gloves, and helmet)
- Military slang for a sailor or navy service personnel
- A fictional form of virtual reality unit, a central plot device in the 1995 film Strange Days
- SQID (no U) is a stormwater quality improvement device such as a pit that collects debris in a basket within a stormwater pipe
- Squidward Tentacles, a character from the TV show SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squid Girl, the titular character from Ika Musume, the 2007 manga and 2010 anime by Masahiro Anbe
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.