Squire and Partners
Key projects cover a range of sectors, varying from small bespoke fitouts to large-scale urban masterplans:
Office projects include headquarters for the British fashion brand Reiss and Britain's largest public trade union UNISON HQ, prominent Central London developments at 5 Hanover Square, and 11 Baker Street, and bespoke interiors at the Stratton Street offices in Mayfair, London.
Squire and Partners has designed many of London's "prime presidential" developments  including Chelsea Barracks, One Tower Bridge, Clarges Mayfair, Ebury Square, Netherhall Gardens and The Knightsbridge Apartments.
Other projects include an education centre for the British Council in Nairobi  where the Visual Arts Department commissioned a site specific work for the new building from artist David Tremlett  and Howick Place, an arts based hub of apartments and studios for designer tenants including Tom Ford, Marc Newson and a gallery for Phillips de Pury.
Squire and Partners also have their own property and business portfolio, including Urban Golf, which operates three indoor golf venues with state-of-the-art golf simulators in Central London, a popular bar and restaurant at 06 St. Chads Place, mixed-use developments at Northdown Street and Clapham Park Road, The Rockwell Hotel, a house and apartment development on Liverpool Road, and the practice’s own offices at 77 Wicklow Street.
- 22 Marsh Wall (aka The Landmark), Canary Wharf, London
- FX International Interior Design Awards, Stratton Street, 2012
- Evening Standard New Homes Awards, UNISON, 2012
- BCO Award, UNISON, 2012
- MIPIM Awards, Bulgari, 2012
- Squire and Partners: History, retrieved 17 February 2014
- Melvin, Paul (20 January 2011). "Michael Squire". On Office. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- Price, Michelle (11 May 2012). "Squire and Partners PV mansard revealed". The Architects' Journal. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- "British, timeless and elegant". DeTnk. 6 March 2012. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- Bar-Hillel, Mira (11 August 2010). "Forget Hyde Park...the big new development is One Tower Bridge". Evening Standard. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- Bar-Hillel, Mira (22 September 2010). "Meet the New Chelsea Barracks Architect". The Evening Standard.
- Fulcher, Merlin (21 May 2012). "Shell Centre Masterplan Revealed". The Architect's Journal. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- "London Counts Down to 2012". Sleeper Magazine. Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- Latif, Nadia. "The Rockwell". Retrieved 2012-11-20.
- Bloomfield, Ruth (26 May 2011). "All that glitters". ES Magazine. Retrieved 20 Nov 2012.
- Books about the architectural work used for the Council building
- "MAKING A POINT". britishcouncil.org. 2005. Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- Spittles, David (5 May 2009). "Howick Place brings glamour to SW1". Homes & Property. Retrieved 2012-11-20.