|Look up squires in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squires were men-at-arms in the service of knights in feudal or medieval times.
Squires may also refer to:
- Squires (surname)
- Squires, Missouri, United States
- Columbian Squires, an international youth fraternity
- Jersey Squires, a defunct basketball team
- Petrolia Squires, a Canadian ice hockey team
- Canadian Squires, a band that became The Band
- Virginia Squires, a basketball franchise
- The Squires (disambiguation)
- USS George P. Squires (SP-303), a United States Navy patrol vessel and minesweeper in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Squires Gate
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squires.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.