From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up squish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Squish may refer to:
- Squish (FidoNet), a mail tossing application and mail storage format.
- Ogg Squish, an audio data compression|audio compression codec.
- Squish, a minor alien character in the Lexx television series
- Squish (piston engine), an effect in internal combustion engines, creating additional turbulence as the piston reaches top-dead centre.
- Squish (Froglogic), a commercial computer program to test graphical user interfaces.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Squish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.