From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the abbreviation Sr. For the acronym, see SR (disambiguation).
Sr, Sr. or sr as an abbreviation may refer to:
- Senior, a suffix to a person's name, usually male
- Serbian language (ISO 639 alpha-2)
- Sister, a prefix to a religious sister's name
- Strontium, the 38th element on the periodic table
- The symbol of steradian, metric (SI) unit of solid angle
- The Sunderland postcode area in the UK
- The sarcoplasmic reticulum, also known as smooth endoplasmic reticulum .
- Suriname, a country in South America
- .sr, Suriname's Internet top-level domain
- The Spanish abbreviation for Señor, an honorific prefix equivalent to Mr. often seen in English
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.