Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (May 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||Right Education for a Bright Future|
|Type||Education and Research Institution|
|Founder||Dr. M. Mohan Babu|
|Chairman||Dr.M. Mohan Babu|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Campus||Urban, 30 acres (0.12 km2) of land|
Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College was established in 1996 by Sree Vidyanikethan Educational Trust under the stewardship of Mohan Babu, a film artist and former member of Rajya Sabha.The college is situated in lush green and scenic surroundings, 16 km from the famous temple-town of Tirupati.
The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur, A.P. and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Five branches have NBA accreditation.It offers 10 B.Tech programs, 8 M.Tech programs and MCA program with faculty strength of over 291 and total intake of 2232
The college was conferred autonomous status in 2010.
The B.tech Programs offered are:
- Civil Engineering (Civil)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Computer Science and System Engineering (CSSE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electronics and Control Engineering (E Con E)
- Bio-Technology (BT)
The Intakes are done through EAMCET.