Kummamuru, Krishna district
|Died||11 July 2007|
|Residence||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Years active||1974 - 2005|
Sreedhar (born Sreedhar Surapaneni) (Telugu: శ్రీధర్) was an Indian actor from Andhra Pradesh, who has predominantly acted in Telugu films. He made his debut in Mutyala Muggu in 1975 directed by Bapu. He proved himself as a versatile actor by playing hero, villain and other supporting characters in over 150 films.  He died on 11 July 2007 in Hyderabad because of cardiac arrest. He was survived by his wife and three daughters.  He was born and brought up in Kummamuru, Krishna district.
- Mutyala Muggu (1975)
- Yashoda Krishna (1975)
- Bhakta Kannappa (1976)
- America Ammayi (1976)
- Adavi Ramudu (1977)
- Bommarillu (1978)
- Shri Rama Pattabhishekam (1978)
- Karunamayudu (1978)
- Seetamalakshmi (1978)
- Kaliyuga Ravanaasurudu (1978)
- Driver Ramudu (1979)
- Podarillu (1980)
- Justice Chowdary (1982)
- Eenadu (1982)
- Kirai Dada (1987)
- Govinda Govinda (1994)
- IndiaGlitz, Admin. "Mutyala Muggu Sridhar dies of Heart Attack". indiaglitz.com. IndiaGlitz. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- Admin. "Actor Sridhar passes away". oneindia.com. OneIndia. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- Yarnagula, Sudhakar Rao. "విశిష్టనటుడు ముత్యాలముగ్గు శ్రీధర్". visalaandhra.com. Visalaandhra. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
- Wikimapia. "Birth Place of Sridhar, Muthyala Muggu Fame". wikimapia.org. Wikimapia. Retrieved 7 July 2016.
|This biographical article related to film in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|