Sri Lanka Ports Authority Cricket Club
Sri Lanka Ports Authority Cricket Club is a first-class cricket team sponsored by the Sri Lanka Ports Authority. They have played in the Premier Trophy since 2011-12. Before 2011 the team played under the name Seeduwa Raddoluwa Cricket Club.
In the restructured competition in 2013-14 they finished third in Group A, with two wins, two losses and two draws, and progressed to the Super Eight league, where they finished last, with one win, five losses and a draw. Ashan Priyanjan was captain in most matches.
Captained by Mahela Udawatte, and with Malinda Pushpakumara leading the Premier Trophy bowling with 70 wickets at an average of 16.72, they won the Premier Trophy in 2014-15, winning eight out of their 13 matches and losing only once. At the end of the season they had played 44 matches, with 17 wins, 12 losses and 15 draws.
At the end of the 2013-14 season the leading run-scorer is Gayan Maneshan with 1288 runs at an average of 53.66.The leading wicket-taker is Chanaka Komasaru with 76 wickets at 29.39. The highest score is 235 by Ashan Priyanjan against Kurunegala Youth Cricket Club in 2012-13. The best bowling figures are 7 for 58 by Isuru Udana against Sinhalese Sports Club in 2013-14.
- Premier Championship tables 2011-12
- Premier Championship tables 2012-13
- Premier Championship tables 2013-14
- "Bowling in Premier Championship 2014-15". CricketArchive. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- Gayan Maneshan batting by team
- Chanaka Komasaru bowling by team
- Kurunegala Youth Cricket Club v Sri Lanka Ports Authority Cricket Club 2012-13
- Sinhalese Sports Club v Sri Lanka Ports Authority Cricket Club 2013-14
|This article about an Sri Lankan sports club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a cricket team is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|