Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology (SRIT) is an autonomous engineering college in Pachapalayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 2002 by Sevaratna Dr.R.Venkatesalu. It belongs to the SNR and sons trust founded by Sevaratna Dr.R.Venkatesalu. It is affiliated to Anna University and AICTE. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Campus area 49.99 acres (202,300 m2) with built up area of 65,117 Sq.m.
- Computing facilities with 413 terminals
- Internet with dedicated lines
- Effluent treatment plant
- On–campus accommodation for boys and girls, capacity 1200
- Rural Health Centre with ambulance
- Transport: buses 15, cars 5.
- Language lab
- Anna University EDUSAT
- E learning Centre
- 2 Spacious Seminar Halls
The courses provided by the college are as follows:
B.E. Degree Programmes (four years, full-time)
- B.E. Civil Engineering (Accredited )
- B.E. Computer Science & Engineering (Accredited )
- B.E. Electronics & Communication Engineering (Accredited)
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Accredited)
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering (Accredited )
- B.Tech. Information Technology (Accredited )
- M.E. Communication Systems
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- M.E. Power Systems Engineering
- M.E. Construction Engineering and Management
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration)
For undergraduate programmes - first year of study
- Admissions are based on Single System
- Students ranked based on performance in +2 exam
- Admission for Management seats 35%
For undergraduate programmes - second year of study (Lateral entry)
- Strength – 10% of sanctioned seats in undergraduate programmes
- As per DOTE/Anna University norms.
For MBA programmes
- Single Window admission
- Students ranked based on performance in qualifying Degree and TANCET as per Tamil Nadu government regulations
Reservation policy as per Tamil Nadu Government rules.