Sri Sri University
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|"ଶ୍ରୀ ଶ୍ରୀ ବିଶ୍ଵବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ"|
|Motto||सत्यम् ज्ञानम् अनन्तम् ब्रह्म
ସତ୍ୟମ୍ ଜ୍ଞାନମ୍ ଅନନ୍ତମ୍ ବ୍ରହ୍ମ
Satyam Jñānam Anantam Brahma
|Founder||Sri Sri Ravi Shankar|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. Nand Lal|
|Location||Bidyadharpur, Cuttack, Odisha
|Campus||Urban (185 acres)|
|Website||Sri Sri University|
Sri Sri University (Odia: ଶ୍ରୀ ଶ୍ରୀ ବିଶ୍ଵବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ) has been established under the Sri Sri University Act, 2009 No. 15024-I-Legis.-33/08/L, notified in Odisha Gazette No. 1899 on 28 December 2009. The Government of Odisha has leased out about 185 acres of land near Bidyadharpur, Cuttack for the purpose of setting up the university. The university campus, located at Cuttack, stands overlooking the Kathajodi River.
The total area of construction is expected to be thirty lakh square feet and is slated to be completed in a phased manner in the next six years. On completion, the university campus will cater to the needs of 10000 students and around 2000 faculty and staff. In the first phase, Five Lakh Twenty Four Thousand Square Feet (5, 24, 000 sq. ft.) is being constructed to house the Faculty of Management Studies, along with hostels for students of this faculty as well as other faculties. The architecture of the Faculty reminds of Nalanda and Rajgiri in one go.
On 22 February 2012 Sri Sri University was notified by the Higher Education Department of the Government of Odisha as a legal entity after clearing a High Power Committee (HPC) scrutiny of its infrastructure, academic, regulatory, financial and manpower preparedness. The notification has featured in an extraordinary issue of Government of Odisha Gazette.
The university has received approval from the Government of Odisha, University Grants Commission, All India Council for Technical Education and Council of Architecture to offer its degree programmes. As an independent university Sri Sri University is also empowered as per the Sri Sri University Act 2009 to offer new courses as and when required.
From 2012 July academic session the university started three management programs in general management, agri-business management and entrepreneurship management. A yoga and naturopathy centre has been built to offer degree programs in the area. In last four years the number of programs have increased thereby attracting students from more than 20 states of India and six foreign countries. As of 2017, the university is offering 21 programs at undergraduate, masters and doctoral levels.
Sri Sri University's focus on sustainable living, emphasis on synthesis of ancient and modern  along with innovation in teaching learning process have been appreciated and received recognition.,
- Environment Friendly Green Campus Award by District Administration, Cuttack, 2016
- "Sri Sri University as the Trend setting synthesizer of traditional and global outlook" by ASSOCHAM, 2017
- Best Innovative University Award-Second National Education Summit and Educational Excellence Awards 2017
- Faculty of Commerce and Management
- Faculty of Media studies
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Indic Studies
- Faculty of Health and Wellness
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Applied Arts/Painting
- Bachelor of Arts in Yogic Sciences
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (Vocation) - Tourism and Travel Management
- Bachelor of Vocation - Retail Management
- Bachelor of Dance - Odissi
- Bachelors of Music - Hindustani Vocal
- MBA in General Management
- MBA in Agri-Business
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- M.A. in Yoga & Naturopathy
- M.Sc in Osteopathy
- M.A. in Good Governance and Public Policy
- M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication
- M.A. in Sanskrit
- M.A. in Philosophy
The campus houses the admin block, academic block, computer lab, library, seminar halls, practise halls, amphitheatre, hostels, Vidya (skill training centre), dining hall and cafeteria. The academic block houses classrooms, tutorial centers and a student activity centre. The university offers sports facilities including a gym, basketball court and badminton courts. 
There are currently 16 clubs dedicated to different activities.
The university has started a vocational program in collaboration with Larsen and Tubro under their Corporate Social Responsibility commitments. All students of this vocational program are employed by L&T in their domestic and international projects. To begin with the university had started only bar bending and masonry skill programs. But presently new programs like driving, tailoring and other vocations have been included.
- Raghavan Seetharaman achieved a doctorate by submitting a Research Thesis on 'Green Banking and Sustainability' at Sri Sri University. He has also received Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Awards-2017, the highest honour conferred on overseas Indians, from the President of India
- Ramoji Rao (Founder, Ramoji Group), Honorary PhD
- Mahesh Gupta (CMD, Kent RO Systems Ltd),Honorary PhD
- Binod Chaudhary (President, Chaudhary Group), Honorary PhD
- UGC Listing, http://www.ugc.ac.in/uni_contactinfo.aspx?id=643
- AICTE Approval, http://www.aicte-india.org/downloads/MGMT-15-16/Odisha_MGMT.pdf
- Council of Architecture, https://www.coa.gov.in/show_img.php?fid=214
- Imparting Skills, https://www.telegraphindia.com/1101118/jsp/orissa/story_13190937.jsp