Sri Venkateswara Creations
|Founded||Hyderabad, Telangana in 2003|
Sri Venkateswara Creations (Telugu: శ్రీ వెంకటేశ్వర క్రియేషన్స్) is an Indian film production company established by Dil Raju, an Indian film producer. The company is based in Hyderabad. The company was established in 2003. Raju has produced several Telugu films under this company. The company also has a subsidiary distribution company called Sri Venkateswara Film Distributors under which several films have been distributed. Telugu movies produced by the company include Arya (2004), Bhadra (2005), Bommarillu (2006), Mr. Perfect (2011) and Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu(2013). The company also has another subsidiary film production company called Matinee Entertainments under which movies including Maro Charitra and Gaganam have been produced.
Initial years and distribution Company
Raju and his brothers started film distribution in the early 90s and partnered with Venkata Lakshmi Films. In 1996, they opened a new office with the name Sri Harshita Films. Most of the films that they distributed were unsuccessful at the box-office and they incurred heavy losses leading them to shut the company. After few more years studying the market, they started Sri Venkateswara Film Distributors in 1999. They chose to distribute films in the Nizam area of Telangana. The first three films distributed were Oke Okkadu, Nuvvu Vastavani and Sakhi. They went on to distribute many more movies including Kushi, Murari and Nuvvu Naaku Nachav.
Production company and success
After distributing films for four years, Raju established Sri Venkateswara Creations in 2003. The first movie that was made under the banner was Dil, directed by V. V. Vinayak. In 2004, they made Arya under the direction of Sukumar. In 2005, they made another successful film Bhadra, under the direction of Boyapati Srinu. They continued distributing films including Nuvvu Naaku Nachav, Murari, Khushi, Aadi, Athadu, Chatrapati and Pokiri. In 2006, they produced Bommarillu under the direction of Bhaskar.
- Under Sri Venkateswara Creations
|2010||Maro Charitra||Ravi Yadav||Director's debut film|
- "Sri venkateswara creations". Dil Raju's Website. Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- "Dil Raju SVC pvt ltd". idlebrain. Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- "Distribution". Dil Raju's Website. Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- "Dil raju banner". One India. Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- "Dil Raju Matinee Entertainments". MAA Stars. Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- "NTR is Taking Care Of Kalyanram & 'Pataas'". way2news.in. Jan 19, 2015. Retrieved Jan 20, 2015.
- "Dil Raju to release Daagudu Mootha Dandakor in AP and Telangana". indiaglitz.com. April 18, 2015. Retrieved April 20, 2015.