|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Srikakulam mandal is one of the 38 mandals in Srikakulam district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is under the administration of Srikakulam revenue division and the headquarters are located at Srikakulam. The mandal is bounded Amudalavalasa, Etcherla and Gara mandals. A portion of it lies on the banks of Vamsadhara River and Bay of Bengal.
Towns and villages
The settlements in the mandal are listed below:
- Arasavilli (R) (OG)
- Balaga (CT)
- Pathasrikakulam (R) (Part)
- Srikakulam (M) †
- "District Census Handbook - Srikakulam" (PDF). Census of India. p. 27,404. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- "Srikakulam District Mandals" (PDF). Census of India. pp. 202, 219. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- "Mandals in Srikakulam district". aponline.gov.in. Archived from the original on 23 September 2015. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- "Tahsildar" (PDF). Official website of Srikakulam district. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- "Sub-District Details of Srikakulam District". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- "Abbreviations used". censusindia.gov.in. Retrieved 19 February 2016.