B. M. Srikantaiah
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Srikanthaiah)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Belluru Mylaraiyya Srikantaiah|
© Kamat's Potpourri
3 January 1884|
Turuvekere, Kingdom of Mysore, British India
|Died||5 January 1946
Bangalore, Kingdom of Mysore, British India
|Occupation||Poet, writer, professor|
|Relatives||Anasuya Shankar (niece)
Aryamba Pattabhi (niece)
Belluru Mylaraiyya Srikantaiah (3 January 1884 – 5 January 1946), known popularly as B. M. Shri, was an Indian author, writer and translator of Kannada literature.
- Gadayuddha Natakam (play)
- Aswatthaaman (Play)
- Honganasugalu (Poetry)
- English Geetagalu (English Songs, 1921)
- " lead kindly light"
- Kural (1940, Bangalore)
- Kannadigarige olleya saahitya (Good literature for Kannada People)
- Kannada Kaipidi (History of Kannada Literature)
- B M Srikantiah: Biographical Sketch (PDF). Shodh Ganga. p. 87. Retrieved 13 February 2017.