|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Srirampura has its own history, the town having the 13th century historical temple called Veerabadreshwara temple was closed due to Sultan's attack from that time has been open now.
- Srirampura is famous for the Sri Banashankari Temple. Sri Banashankari Devi is one of the avatars of Goddess Sri Parvati Devi. Sharannavarathri Puja ceremonies are held once in a year for nine days during the Navarathri festival. Many devotees from Bangalore belonging to Devanga Community and people from different parts of far away places from Karanataka state visit Sri Banashankari Devi Temple during these nine days.
- Gavirangapura, 3 km from Srirampura, Hosadurga taluk, has a very well known temple of Sri Lakshmi Gaviranganatha Swamy the lord is in the form of Kurma the second avatar of Lord Vishnu. It is one of the two known temples of Kurma avatar of Lord Vishnu in India. The other one is at Srikurmam 15 km from Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Guru Parappa Swamy Mutt at Sriramapura
Guruji, a native of north Karnataka, came down to Chitradurga district in the late 18th century. By nature he was not a guru but would give suggestions to persons who asked. Many people in his lifetime worshiped him as living god. Till today we find his divine presence and helping devotees to over come their difficulties. The annual ratothsava is held every April.
- Village code= 1025600 "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Retrieved 2008-12-18.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Yahoomaps India :". Retrieved 2008-12-18. Sriramapura, Chitradurga, Karnataka