This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sreelekha. K. V.
23 April 1986
Murali Krishnan (m. 2015)
Shivada was born as Sreelekha. K. V Vijayarajan and Kumari in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. She is a Computer Science engineering graduate from Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering Technology in the 2008. She is married to her longtime beau Murali Krishnan.
Shivada started her acting career through a small role in 2009 Malayalam anthology film Kerala Cafe. But she didn't get enough recognition. Later when working as a VJ in television, she was spotted by Malayalam director Fazil, who cast her as the female lead in his 2011 film Living Together. Then she auditioned for the Tamil film Nedunchaalai. Though her mother tongue is Malayalam, Shivada managed to dub for her first film. She says, "I was born in Trichy and studied in Chennai till my fifth standard before moving to Kerala. So, I'm comfortable speaking Tamil." Shivada received praise for her portrayal of Manga, a Malayalam village girl, who runs a dhaba. While Sify wrote "new find Shivada...steals the show. She lights the screen as she executes the loud, aggressive and righteous Manga with a lot of style and élan", Baradwaj Rangan called her a "terrific newcomer". In her next film Zero, a supernatural thriller directed by debutant Shiv Mohaa, a former assistant of Bharat Bala, she plays Priya, "a modern-day wife, who is also orthodox and holds on to some traditional values". In March 2017, Shivada signed new project which is to be directed by Maya fame Ashwin Saravanan to star along with S J Suryah and Wamiqa Gabbi.
|1998||Ninakkayi||Malayalam||Song : Ennakaruppin Ezhazhaku..|
|2009||Kerala Cafe||Malayalam||Segment : Puram Kazhchakal
Credited as Sreelekha
|2015||Su.. Su... Sudhi Vathmeekam||Malayalam||Kalyani|
|IDI - Inspector Dawood Ibrahim||Malayalam||Nitya|
|2017||Adhe Kangal||Tamil||Vasundhara||Won , Ananda Vikatan Cinema Awards - Best Villain Female
SIIMA -Best actress in a supporting role Tamil Female
|Achayans||Malayalam||Jessica||Won, Asianet Comedy Awards - Most promising actress|
|2019||Lucifer||Malayalam||Govardhan's wife||Cameo appearance|
|Vallavanukku Vallavan||Tamil||Alaki||Post Production|
- "I can act only if I know the language". The Times of India. 29 August 2014.
- "എന്റെ പ്രണയത്തില് താജ്മഹലില്..."
- Vishal menon. "Bitten by the acting bug". The Hindu.
- "Shivada - The terrific newcomer in K-town!". Sify.
- Lakshmi, V (15 January 2017). "Sshivada goes back in time". The Times of India. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- "Review : Nedunchalai". Sify.
- Baradwaj Rangan. "Nedunchalai: Road rage". The Hindu.
- "Horror Story with a Difference". The New Indian Express. 29 July 2014.
- "SJ Suryah-Shivada-Wamiqa join 'Maya' director now". Top 10 Cinema. 30 March 2017. Retrieved 31 March 2017.