|Opening theme||Sssshhh... Phir Koi Hai|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||154 (list of episodes)|
|Camera setup||Multi Camera|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Production companies||Cinevistaas Limited |
|Original release||27 July 2001 –|
16 May 2010
|Related||Vikraal Aur Gabraal|
Ssshhhh... Koi Hai (transl. "Ssshhhh... Someone's there") is an Indian horror thriller television anthology series created by Cinevistaas Limited and Contiloe Entertainment for Star Plus. The first season was created by them together, while later seasons were only created by Abhimanyu Raj Singh and were aired on Star Plus' sister channel Star One. The series which premiered on 27 July 2001, ran for three seasons ending on 16 May 2010.
Mamik Singh, Salil Ankola, Neha Devi Singh, Jiten Lalwani,Alex Upadhyay, Shahbaz Khan, Gufi Paintal, Shonali Malhotra, Reshma Khan, KK Goswami, Shiva Rindani, Vindu Dara Singh, Ronit Roy, Mac Mohan, Sunil Grover, Murali Sharma, Hrishikesh Pandey, Kamya Panjabi, Girish Jain and others have starred in the series. Shakti Anand, Indian TV actor, also worked in the first season and two episodes of the second season.
Season 1 (2001–2004)
Initial episodes were the stories related from every aspect of horror and thrillers and in later episodes a ghostbuster was introduced named Vikraal played by Mamik Singh, who captures ghosts. Later again, the show takes turn over after the return of Mayakaal, who was the most powerful wizard and captured Vikraal. Guru Satyacharya observed that Vikraal could not handle the situation alone, and therefore decided to summon Mritunjay's daughter Bijli and Captain Kishan to help Vikraal. These three defeated Mayakaal. These ghostbusters' mission was to get rid of all the ghosts and evil spirits in the world. These three ghost-busters were called the Trikaal, who were always ready to fight evil powers. The Show used to run every Friday 10:00pm, Later changed to 10:30pm on Star Plus prime Weekand. Later, the show had a re-run at Star Utsav which aired during 2008 at 10:00pm every Saturday and Sunday.
Season 2 (2006–2009)
The second season was titled Sssshhh... Phir Koi Hai, (transl. Sssshhh... Someone's again there) which was a weekly series, airing Friday and Saturday nights. On 6 July 2007, a special series named Sssshhh... Phir Koi Hai – Aryaamann of four episodes was telecast. In this series, Rahil Azam plays the role of Aryaamann as the ghost buster. His mission was to cast away all negative powers in the world. This special series ended on 27 July 2007.
In December 2007, the show returned with a biweekly telecast, i.e. Friday and Saturday, each story being split into two episodes. In January 2009, the format of the series was changed. Each story was made to run for eight weeks. One of them was Intezar. The main cast included Gautam Rode, Divyanka Tripathi and Amrapali Gupta. The story was about two lovers Mohan and Radhika. Mohan was the son of a Thakur in Kishangarh who had gone abroad for studies. He comes back and meets Ambika (a witch). When he reaches his home, he meets Radhika (his lover). Ambika was hired by Dashrath Singh, a rival of Mohan's father. He wanted all of his property. Ambika plays such a game that Mohan and Radhika start disbelieving each other. Ambika kills the fathers of Mohan and Radhika, and the blame is pinned on Mohan and Radhika respectively. Mohan believes that Radhika killed his father and Radhika believes that Mohan killed her father. Ambika tricks Mohan and snatches all of his property, giving it to Dashrath Singh. Ambika wanted Mohan for her purpose but she start loving him. Mohan's mother asks Mohan to marry Ambika. At this time, Radhika gets to know the truth of Ambika and reveals the truth to Mohan. Ambika tricks Radhika and kills her. Before killing her, she makes her believe that Mohan killed her. After hearing about Radhika's death, Mohan jumps from a cliff.
A second janam (rebirth) is shown in which Mohan is born as Madhav and Radhika is born Meera, while Ambika just changes her name from Ambika to Kalika. Madhav is an engineer who has come to Kishangarh for making a dam. He gets flashes of his previous birth. He then meets Kalika and Kalika narrates her the story of Mohan, Radhika and Ambika in which she makes Madhav believe that Radhika was the witch but Madhav having flashes and knowing a little bit of truth doesn't believe her. Meera is the daughter of Durgadevi, the owner of the haveli (Dashrath Singh's daughter-in-law). She often gets possessed by the spirit of Radhika and forgets herself. Both of them don't know that they are reborn as Mohan and Radhika. One day both of them get to know the truth but the truth Meera learned it is a lie. She thinks that Mohan killed her. She then meets Madhav and tried to kill him but something stops her. Madhav tells her the real and they both unite. Madhav (Mohan) and Meera (Radhika) kill Ambika and they both get married at the end of the drama.
Season 3 (2010)
Sssshhh... Phir Koi Hai 3 aired on Friday and Saturday evenings, later shifting to every Saturday and Sunday on 10 April 2010. This season had only one story.
The season introduces a very old story set in the past. It had also introduced a prophecy that was made centuries ago. It's the story of two brothers (Ajinkya and Veer), whose lives are destined to intertwine. Ajinkya has been in search of his mother for the past twenty years. Ajinkya and Veer join hands only to realize eventually they are the lost brothers – but with completely different motives. The powerful demon king – Vikrant destroys the much feared demon-slayer – Saarthak. He tries to destroy his two sons also. Ajinkya manages to find his mother but is shocked to know she had never transformed. He manages to kill Vikrant, but that wouldn't be the end of him. He enters Vayika's body, who is injured in a struggle and in order to finish Vikrant completely, ends up killing Vayika.[better source needed]
- Mamik Singh (2002–2003) as Vikraal and Vijaykaal (Vikraal's Father), the ghostbuster.
- Salil Ankola (2003–2004) as Vikraal and the leader of the Trikaal force.
- Shonali Malhotra (2002–2003)/Deepika Sharma (2003)/Noopur Joshi (2003)/Reshma Khan (2003–2004) as Lily, an assistant of Vikraal, later Trikaal's assistant. She is secretly in love with Vikraal.
- KK Goswami as Gabroo (2002–2004), A dwarf ghost, also an assistant of Vikraal and later Trikaal's assistant. Gabroo has feelings for Lily.
- Shakti Anand (2002–2003) / Manav Gohil (2003) / Jiten Lalwani (2003–2004) as Captain Kishan, a forest officer and a very good friend of Vikraal. He is also a former-classmate of Vikraal. Later, Captain Kishan had joined the Trikaal force.
- Tarana Raja (2003) / Aditi Pratap (2003-2004) as Kareena. Captain Kishan's dear friend.
- Neha Devi Singh as Sameera/Bijli, the ghostbuster, one of the three members of the Trikaal force. She is the daughter of Mritunjay. (2003–2004).
- Prabhat Bhattacharya as Naqaab, Trikaal's secret agent (2004).
- Shahbaz Khan as Shakaal/Mayakaal (2002–2004)
- Goolistan Gandhi as Mrs. Mistry, Sameera's (Bijli) boss. The owner of the ladies' parlour.
- Rishi Kapoor as Pawan, Sameera's (Bijli) close friend.
- Murali Sharma as Murli/Mrityukaal (2003-2004).
- Vishnu Sharma as Guru Satyacharya (2002–2004)
- Nawab Shah as Drohkaal, a rogue ghostbuster and a former friend of Vikraal (2002–2003).
- Tom Alter as Mritunjay and in various characters (2001–2004)
- Mukesh Jadhav as Koeta (2002–2004)
- Namrata Thapa as various characters (2002–2003)
- Neha Pendse as Madhuri, Nemolika, in various characters (2001–2003)
- Simple Kaul in various characters (2003–2004)
- Ritu Seth as various characters (2001–2004)
- Kamya Panjabi as various characters (2001–2004)
- Parmeet Sethi as Ghost (2001)
- Deepshikha Nagpal as Zehreena, Zaalima, in various characters (2001–2004)
- Manini Mishra as various characters
- Malini Kapoor as various characters (2001)
- Nigaar Khan as Sarr Katika, Sonika
- Vindu Dara Singh as Senapati Sangram Singh, Zaal/various characters
- Lalit Parimoo as various characters
- Gufi Paintal as various characters
- Mamik Singh as Tarun in "Joker" (Episode 5); as Sunny in "Jalwa" (Episode 16).
- Yashpal Sharma as Jaspal in "Vidyut" (Episode 1).
- Irrfan Khan as Amar in "Mumkin" (Episode 9)
- Paintal as Madhav in "Bhediya" (Episode 3); as the archeologist in "Khoj" [Episode 15].
- Rahil Azam as Mandaar in "Raakh" (Episode 22)
- Tina Parekh as Divya in "Vidyut" (Episode 1).
- Himani Shivpuri as Maaya in "Jazeera" (Episode 31).
- Neha Dhupia as Archana in "Woh Kaun Thi" (Episode 14).
- Tanaaz Irani as (Shapeshifting spirit) Gulaab in "Vikraal Ka Sangharsh" and "Vikraal Aur Karamati Coat" (Episode 78 and Episode 82)
- Ravi Kishan as Jalnath in "Bijli Aur Jalikaa" (146) and "Vikraal Aur Jalnath" (Episode 147).
- Ronit Roy as Guddu in "Jalwa" (Episode 16); as Bosco in "GDA 2551 (Episode 26)"; as Inspector in "Meaw" (Episode 48).
- Shruti Seth as Anjali in "Khel Khel Mein" (Episode 13); as Debby in "GDA 2551" (Episode 26).
- Kamya Panjabi as Nisha in "Shart" (Episode 17)/as Vandana in "Rang Barse" (Episode 36) / as Lilliput ki Rani in "Vikraal Lilliput Ki Nagri Mein" (Episode 75)/ as Jyoti in "Vikraal Adhoori Duniya Mai" (Episode 89), "Vikraal Aur Gorganza" (Episode 90) and "Vikraal Aur Time Machine" (Episode 91).
- Parmeet Sethi as Ghost in "Shart" (Episode 17).
- Meghna Kothari as Mehek in "Painter" (Episode 11).
- Hrishikesh Pandey as Rahul Sharma in "Shart" (Episode 17) / Senapati Adityavardhan in "Mrityudand" (Episode 39).
- Chetan Hansraj as Raja Saab / Pahadi Raja in "Doosri Dulhan" (Episode 18)/ Michael in "Ghar" (Episode 28)/ Sotya in "Samandar" (Episode 35)/ Benu in "Vikraal Aur Bhayanak Bansuri" (Episode 59)/ Dracula in "Vikraal Aur Dracula : Part 1 – Part 3" (Episode 86,87,88).
- Pradeep Rawat as the Jinn/Ginnie in "Jinnat" (Episode 46); as Pretaal in "Vikraal Aur Khauffnaak Kada" (Episode 55).
- Namrata Thapa as Nikita (Pahadi Raaja's Sister) in "Doosri Dulhan" (Episode 18); as Sonia in "Woh Kaun Thi" (Episode 14) etc. (various characters).
- Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar as Sunehri in "Rang Barse"
- Ravee Gupta as Queen Savitri / Shilpa, in "Mrityudand"; as Cateena in "Vikraal Aur Cateena Ke Keher", as Naagika in "Vikraal Aur Naagika"(Various Characters).
- Sonia Kapoor as Rani Devyani, Brahmarakshasi in "Woh Kaun Thi" (Episode 14).
- Narayani Shastri as Ruby in "Anushaasan" (Episode 45)
- Parag Tyagi as Mercury Man in "Bijli Aur Mercury Man" (Episode 123).
- Karanvir Bohra as Neeraj in "Padosi" (Episode 34).
- Shital Thakkar as Kiran in "Anushaasan" (Episode 45) / Reva in "Vikraal Aur Haunted House" (Episode 93).
- Darshan Kumar as Manoj in "Vikraal Aur Kaffan" (Episode 100).
- Gaurav Chanana as Shekhar in "Dosti" (Episode 43).
- Kanika Kohli as Mona in "Anushaasan", in various characters.
- Kishwer Merchant as Payal in "Anushaasan" (Episode 45) /as Shara in "Vikraal Aur Dracula (Part-1 & 2)" (Episode 86,87) /as Shruti in "Captain and the Curse" (Episode 101)
- Anju Mahendru as Warden Sheela Anuragi in "Anushaasan" (Episode 45).
- Gaurav Chopra as Vineet in "Jaanwar" (Episode 49).
- Ketki Dave as Mangla in "Vikraal Aur Mangla Ki Mistake" (Episode 61).
- Karishma Mehta as Payal in "Vikraal Aur Betaal Ka Anth"
- Abhimanyu Singh as Aditya in "Vikraal Aur Haunted House" (Episode 93), in "Vikraal Aur Maut Ki Safaari" (Episode 121).
- Kiran Dubey as Shirley in "Vidyut" (Episode 1); as Vishaka in "Bijli Aur Vish Kanya" (Episode 118).
- Sunaina Gulia as Kitty in "Vikraal Aur Betaal"/ "Vikraal Aur Time Machine"/ "Vikraal Aur Wishing Well"
- Kunika as Mrs Malini in "Vikraal Aur Alkazam Ka Brush" to "Vikraal Aur Dracula"
- Pracheen Chauhan as anub in "Vikraal Aur Alkatzar: The Lost City" (Episode 94)
- Ritu Chaudhary as Koyena in "Vikraal Aur Alkatzar: The Lost City" (Episode 94)
- Supriya Karnik as Ghost in "Khel" (Episode 41).
- Shawar Ali as Raaja Vikram Singh in "Jungle" (Episode 21).
- Nilanjana Sharma as Radhika in "Chehra" (Episode 23).
- Anand Suryavanshi as Himanshu in "Vikraal Aur Pahadi Bungla/Bungalow".
- Vishal Kotian as Piyush in "Doosri Dulhan" (Episode 18)
- Alyy Khan as Rohan in "Chehre Pe Chehra"
- Sunil Grover as unnamed in "Vikraal Aur Zaalima Ki Khoj" (Episode 64)
- Nigaar Khan as Sarr Katika in "Vikraal Aur Soney Ka Teer" (Episode 104), Sonika in "Vikraal Aur Gabroo Ke Soney Ka Haath" (Episode 109).
- Amita Chandekar as Seema in "Jadoo" (Episode 30); Monisha in "Dosti" (Episode 43); as Bhoori Daayan in "Vikraal Aur Sarr Kata Minister Aur Bhoori Daayan" (Episode 123)
- Perizaad Zorabian as Aparna in "Ajooba" (Episode 29).
- Jaya Bhattacharya as Vastrika in "Vikraal Aur Vastrika Ke Vastra" (Episode 110); as Taantika in "Vikraal Aur Pahadi Bungla/Bungalow" (Episode 99).
- Lalit Parimoo as Jaadugar Hinnda in "Taj" (Episode 37); as Aayushmaan in "Vikraal Aur Aayushmaan Ka Darwaza" (Episode 60); as "Vikraal Aur Aayushmaan Ka Kitaab" (Episode 106).
- Sikandar Kharbanda as Jeet in "Woh Kaun Thi"; as Sameer in "Chehra" (Episode 23).
- Mazher Sayed as Abhi in "Vidyut" (Episode 1); as Ujjwal in "Captain and the Echo Cliff" (Episode 120).
- Hiten Paintal as Rohit in "Bhediya" (Episode 3).
- Tassnim Sheikh as Barfika in "Captain Aur Barfika" (Episode 145); as Jalikaa in "Bijli Aur Jalikaa" (Episode 146); as Barfika in "Vikraal Aur Jalnath" (Episode 147).
- Nidhi Seth as Nidhi / Reet / Sheetal / Gauri (5 episodes- 2007)
This section may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: Air dates need references. EAnd if editors want to create a list of episode, please also include episode summaries. See MOS:TV for guidance, including on how to properly format an episode list. (June 2020)
|Episode No.||Air date||Episode||Story||Director||Casting|
|1||27 July 2001||Vidyut (Electricity)
- The evil spirit of a terrorist named Jaspal kills a group of friends (who sent him to prison) via electricity.
|Jayesh Patil||Glenn Baretto, Ankush Mohla||Yashpal Sharma, Tina Parekh, Aslam Khan, Dilnaz Irani, Mazher Sayed, Kiran Dubey, Kusumit Sana|
|2||3 August 2001||Adhoora Anth (Unfinished Ending)
- This story is a remake of the film "The Shining".
|Aditya Narain Singh||Mukul Abhyankar||Sanjeev Vatsa, Kamia Malhotra, Munavvar Ali Khan, Alok Ulfat, Abhishek Sharma, Shaleen Singh, Vaishali Rao Khande, Ashu Goel, Minu Chopra|
|3||10 August 2001||Bhediya (Wolf)
- A supernatural evil werewolf in a guest house.
|Aditya Narain Singh||Mukul Abhyankar||Paintal, Hiten Paintal, Tom Alter, Munisha Khatwani, Aashish Kaul, Jonita Doda, P.S Bisht, Rahul|
|4||17 August 2001||Tantrik
- A devilish tantrik cruelly punishing people by taking away their lives, anyone who takes away his ornaments.
|Jayesh Patil||Glenn Baretto, Ankush Mohla||Tej Sapru, Smita Bansal, Puneet Vashist, Amit Mistry, Sushmita Daan, Mritunjay, Mukesh Jadhav|
|5||24 August 2001||Joker
- Wicked spirit of a dwarf clown named Jojo.
|Aditya Narain Singh||Mukul Abhyankar||Mamik Singh, Dolly Minhas, Nikita Bangera, Adil Jaipuri, Rajesh Kumbhargan, Gilbert Mascrenhas, Kedar, Chhotu, S.M Akhtarullah, Ashraf, Jain|
|6||31 August 2001||Champa
- Evil spirit of a brother who torments the adopters of his sister.
|Gaurav Pandey||Gaurav Pandey||Rajesh Khera, Mona Ambegaonkar, Anita Nagrath, Jyoti Joshi, Pradeep Patwardhan, Rashmi Sachdeva, Vimal Kumar, Geeta Nair|
|7||7 September 2001||Kaun (Who)
- A psychopath in an asylum with a book of witchcraft.
|Brijesh Jayarajan||Sachin K Khot||Suneeta Sengupta, Divya Jagdale, Anupam Bhattacharya|
|8||14 September 2001||Talaash (Search)
- Rakesh is in search of an answer to a suspicious death of a young woman, whose spirit wanders around in his house and befriended his daughter.
|Imtiaaz, Arshad||Pavan S. Kaul||Alyy Khan, Achint Kaur, Nikita Bangera, Tanaaz Irani, Rituraj Singh, Bobby Bhonsle, Dilnaz Irani, Shireen Merchant, Dev Malhotra|
|9||21 September 2001||Mumkin (Possible)
- A film director named, Amar (who doesn't believe in ghosts) encounters one night with paranormal entities and faces ghastly activities, everytime he meets someone.
|Abhinav S. Kashyap||Arif||Irrfan Khan, Loveleen Mishra, Pranay Narayan, Gireesh Sahdev, Saabir Masani, Pankaj Kalra, Mukesh S. Bhatt, S.M Akhtarullah, Himmat Sharma, Poolchand, Sradha Sharma, Mani|
|10||28 September 2001||Aankhen (Eyes)
- Spirit of a nurse is out for revenge on a group of doctors who murdered her and also run an illegal organ racket.
|Rajesh Ranashinge||Sachin S Khot||Benika Deepak, Saahil Chadha, Varun, Iqbal Dossani, Sunil Grover, Shamin Khan, Rajni Chandra, Raj Tolani, Seema Ponkshe, Alpana Upadhyay, Padmakar Sarap, Vinod Kapoor, Rajeev Anand, Sachin Kaul, Eshita Mehta|
|11||5 October 2001||Painter
- Paintings that actualize into murderous result.
|Aditya Narain Singh||Sourabh Narang||Meghna Kothari, Joy Sengupta, Vinay Jain, Vicky Ahuja, Chittaranjan Giri, Rakesh Shrivastava|
|12||12 October 2001||Laawaris (Orphan)
- A young orphan intended to be sacrificed by his wicked uncle.
|Dilip Mukharia, AMit Vachharajani||Pramod Pradhan||Yatin Karyekar, Mayank Tandon, Savita Bajaj, Shanu Dev, Naresh Tandon, Ranu Hashia, Ayush Modi, Anit Modi, Aditya Seal, Rocky (The Dog)|
|13||19 October 2001||Khel Khel Mein (While Playing The Game)
- A spirit of a small boy in a boarding school seeking revenge against a group of college friends whose extremely fun game take away that boy's life.
|Aditya Narain Singh||Kaushik Ghatak||Yusuf Shaikh, Gaurav Gera, Kunal Kumar, Shruti Seth, Shabanam Kapoor, Ruhil, Vedita Pratap Singh, Ramesh Goyal|
|14||26 October 2001||Woh Kaun Thi (Who Was She)
- 4 history students mistakenly unlock a 300 year old Brahmarakshasi (Brahmarakshasa), inside Raaja Dev Singh's Palace.
|Sameer Modi||Pavan S Kaul||Sonia Kapoor, Neha Dhupia, Namrata Thapa, Anil George, Sikandar Kharbanda, Shiva Rindani, Suresh, Shaleen Singh, Harmeet Singh|
|15||2 November 2001||Khoj (Discovery)
- An archeological probe leading to the liberation of a wicked mummy.
|Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Rajat Gowda, Paintal, Karishma, Monty, Shaleen Singh|
|16||9 November 2001||Jalwa (Splendor)
- A bar in the distant outskirts of Mumbai run by vampires.
|Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mamik Singh, Vikram Sahu, Ronit Roy, Mahendra Shera, Brinda Parekh, Abhay Bhargav, Master Adil Jaipuri|
|17||16 November 2001||Shart (Bet)
- In the night of Diwali, Rahul Sharma enters in a haunted abandoned factory while daring a posed challenge.
|Haron Rushid||Pavan S Kaul||Parmeet Sethi, Kamya Punjabi, Niki Gupta, Hrishikesh Pandey, Vikram Sahu, Gautam Saugat, Lipika, Banwari Lal|
|18||23 November 2001||Doosri Dulhan (Second Bride)
- A vampire king waiting for his fiancée's arrival since 200 years.
|Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Chetan Hansraj, Sameeta, Rakesh Thadeja, Vishal Kotian, Shiv, Namrata Thapa, Anil George|
|19||30 November 2001||Dekha Jayega (Will See)
- Illegally a group of friends came to a haunted house for shooting and unknowingly unleash the evil soul of a serial killer.
|Sameer Gupta||Kaushik Ghatak||Nikita Thukral, Gufi Paintal, Jignesh Joshi, Vaishali Saini, Ashish Sharma, Rajeev Paul, Vidhya Dhar|
|20||7 December 2001||Aayi Bala Ko Taal Tu (O Lord, Remove The Bad Omen From Here)
- When a group of children realize that their new neighbors are actually Pishachas.
|Bijesh Jairajan||Kaushik Ghatak||Ikhlat Khan, Neelu Kohli, Pawan Singh, Manish Kapoor, Rohit Goel, Suraj Chauhan, Dharam Veer, Param Wadhwa, Hayat Asif, Alpama Upadhyay, Child Artists – Yogin Soni, Aditya Seal, Rahul Joshi, Shweta Prasad, Charmy Desai|
|21||14 December 2001||Jungle
- Raaja Vikram Singh, A devilish king of the woods near Asurgadh.
|Jayesh Patil||Suraj Rao||Shawar Ali, Rushad Rana, Imran Mashkoor Khan, Vikram Acharya, Chandana Sharma, Pamela Mukherjee, Kali Prasad, Nitesh Bhardhwaj, Mrs. Bharti M. Shah|
|22||21 December 2001||Raakh (Ashes)||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mac Mohan, Prithvi Zutshi, Savita Bajaj, Rahil Azam, Chitra Pamma, Monica Kale, Gufraan, Yogesh, Rajesh Dubey|
|23||28 December 2001||Chehra (Face)
- A mask possessed by the spirit of a naughty boy named Sanju, who used to scare a girl.
|Jayesh Patil||Khazan Panesar||Nilanjana Sharma, Devansh Doshi, Siraj Mustafa, Sikandar Kharbanda, Munisha Khatwani, Nitin Arora, Mandeep Bhandar, Hayat Asif, Anita Nagrath|
|24||4 January 2002||Kaali Raat (Black Night)
- A territory inhabited by gangster Munna Bhai who turned into a blood sucking creature, feeds on trespassers.
|Sanjeev Gandhi||Kaushik Ghatak||Rahul Nanda, Kuldeep Ruhil, Mehul Nisar, Niji Chhabra, Sonal Chainani, Ashwin Kaushal, Anup Patel, Master Varun Punjabi, Lipika|
|25||11 January 2002||Chiraag Ka Jinn
- The Ginie of the lamp grants people's wish to fateful consequences.
|Sameer Modi||Suraj Rao||Shiva Rindani, Poonam Joshi, Meghna Khanna, Mohit Chaddha, Zafar Karachiwala, Utpal Nandi, Anuja, Sparsh Agrawat|
|26||18 January 2002||G D A 2551
- A vintage type murderous car named Roxanne.
|Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Ronit Roy, Shruti Seth, Shafi Wasan, Firoz Khan, Sunil, Domnic, Gufraan, Kirk Peter, Govind Agarwal|
|27||25 January 2002||Jailer
- A headless British jailer inside an ancient Indian jail.
|Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||S. Subramaniam||Virendra Saxena, Bob Christo, Zakir Hussain, Sitaram Panchal, Sonia Rakkar, Nilofer, Chandrakant V, Adil Jaipuri, Sanjay Soni, Akhtar, Lalan, Javed Yaveri, Deeraj Singh, Rajesh Druv|
|28||1 February 2002||Ghar (House)
- One Half portion of a graveyard is converted into a villa.
|Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Chetan Hansraj, Geetanjali Minhas, Deepti Daryanani, Sachin Kaul, Tarakesh Chauhan, Brownie Parashar, Mira Savoor, Rahil Azam|
|29||8 February 2002||Ajooba (Astonishing)
- A dead man brought back to life by a mad scientist, who is now in search of his love Aparna, the girl who never loved him.
|Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Sourabh Usha Narang||Perizaad Zorabian, Gurinder Makna, Ashish Kapoor, Dadhey Pandey, Paritosh Sand, Pankaj Jha, Sameena, Chunnu Mehra, K.K Goswami, Shakti Singh, Aakansha|
|30||15 February 2002||Jadoo (Magic)
- 4 College students who are witches/daayan, witness weird phenomena.
|Sanjeev Gandhi||Raju||Sadiya Siddiqui, Neha Pendse, Amita Chandekar, Monika Kale, Mini Tiwari, Shreya, Savita Bajaj, Bhisham, Baljeet, Gufran, Hassan, Kashyap Modi, Kali Prasad|
|31||22 February 2002||Jazeera (Island)
- A solitary island named Pleasure Island, inhabited by an Ogre.
|Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Himani Shivpuri, Vishal Puri, Shabnam Sayed, Kaveeta Oberoi Kaul, Kuljeet Randhawa, Rajeev Anand, Shaukat Baig, Nirmal Bhavnani, Sunil, Domnique|
|32||22 February 2002||Chehre Pe Chehra (Face on the face)
- An insane college lecturer who proclaims and practices a dangerous theory.
|Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Alyy Khan, Nisha Lalwani, Rohit Chopra, Dadhi Pandey, Amrapali Gupta, Jayant Pandit, Sanjay Soni, Akashdeep Goel, Ajay Tiwari|
|33||1 March 2002||Zehreena
- A malicious snake-woman who consumes young men's youth by magic to stay young and immortal.
|Arshad, Imtiyaz||Suraj Rao||Deepshikha Nagpal, Deepak Jethi, Puneet Vashist, Khyati Khandke Keswani, Ragesh Asthana, Pawan Kumar, Domnique Alvares|
|34||8 March 2002||Padosi (Neighbors)
- Hooded cult neighbors in an apartment.
|Arshad, Imtiyaz||Pavan S Kaul||Karanvir Bohra, Vijay Kashyap, Rupa Divetia, Poonam Daryanani, Sanjay Pandey, Saahil Gill, Gulshan, Keerti Kapoor, Moinuddin, Dharam Soni, Rakesh Tripathi, Naresh Sharma, Anil George, Asad Khan, Akil, Guffran, Akash Salgotra|
|35||15 March 2002||Samandar (Sea)
- Pirate ghosts.
|Arshad, Imtiyaz||Pavan S Kaul||Chetan Hansraj, Rahil Azam, Deepak Bhatia, Gufraan, Sachin Kaul, Rajat Gawda, Sairin, Shaukat Baig, Domnique, Vikram, Sunil|
|36||22 March 2002||Rang Barse
- An evil spirit of a guy murders people who plays with red colour in holi festival.
|Sameer Modi||Suraj Rao||Sharokh Barucha, Kamya Punjabi, Girish Jain, Kuldeep Singh Ruhil, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar, Banwarilal Jhol, Vikas Anand, Vijay Bedi|
|37||29 March 2002||Taj (Crown)
- Jaadugar Hinnda, an occultist is trying to sacrifice an 18-year-old girl.
|Iqbal Rizvi||Bobby Macy||Lalit Parimoo, Kanchan Mirchandani, Aswhin Dhar, Shilpa Tiku, Dilnaz Irani, Monica Kale, Shivani Gosain, Mamta Soni, Anup Patel, Charan Singh|
|38||5 April 2002||Kaun Hain? (Who's that)
- Evil spirit of a theater attendant named Raghu.
|Arshad, Imtiyaz||S. Subramanin||Shaukat Baig, Firdaus Mevawala, Vikram Acharya, Mehul Nisar, Nivedita Kanjur, Payal Nair, Vijay Bhatia, Anil Saxena, Abner Reginald, Neeraj Sood, Shekhar Yadav, Gurvinder Makhna, Rajesh Druv, Sanjay Soni, Dheeraj Singh, Balvir, Feroz, Sunita|
|39||12 April 2002||Mrityudand (Punishment of Death/Capital Punishment)
- Execution of reincarnated royal family.
|Sanjeev Gandhi||Suraj Rao||Hrishikesh Pandey, Gavin Packard, Ravee Gupta, Rushad Rana, Jennifer, Ashwin Kaushal, Rohit Raj, Vijay Bedi, Mamta Thakur, Avdesh, Dinesh, Arjun Singh, Vinod Kumar, Mandeep Bhandar|
|40||19 April 2002||Yeh Kahan Aagaye Hum (Where Have We Reached)
- Group of trippers entrapped in a remote haunted village.
|Rajeev Aggarwal||Pavan S Kaul||Shehzad Khan, Simran Jadhwani/Aarti Oberoi, Nidhi Parmar, Zuber, Rajiv, Vindu Dara Singh (cameo), Kishori Ambiye, Krishna Bansal, Brijesh Chaddha, Paras Chaurasia, Sumagat Agrawal, Ajay Bali, Raju Dilliwala, Neha Gupta, Umang, Tina|
|41||19 April 2002||Khel (Game)
- A lethal game show of finding a veiled door.
|Sameer Modi, Faisal, Manikya Raju Uppaluri||Suraj Rao||Supriya Karnik, Hitesh Kriplani, Gaurav Gera, Poonam Joshi, Rupali Mehta, Nancy, Amit Dhawan, Iqbal Dossan, Anju Rajiv, Ritu Walia|
|42||26 April 2002||Highway
- An endless, old and deadly highway.
|Arshad, Imtiyaz||Pavan S Kaul||Vindu Dara Singh, Malini Kapoor|
|43||3 May 2002||Dosti (Friendship)
- Dreadful tale of a group of friends including a swimmer, a photographer, a dancer, a magician & a fashion designer.
|Bijesh Jayarajan||Mahim Joshi||Mitra Joshi, Rajeev Kumar, Howard Rosemeyer, Gaurav Chanana, Amita Chandekar, Barkha Madan, Hitesh Kriplani, Raj Khanna, Sanjogita|
|44||10 May 2002||Bazaar
- Senapati Sangram, An evil worshiper arrives at a shopping mall.
|Rajgaru||Raju||Vindu Dara Singh, Gufi Paintal, Benika Deepak, Yash Shah, Jyoti Mukerje, Pawan Kumar, Shreya, Aanchal, Anushka, Vandana, Goolshan, Azad, Akarsh|
|45||17 May 2002||Anushaasan (Discipline)
- A spirit of a strict girls hostel head, who kills misbehaving girls.
|Mohit Hussien||Gul Khan||Anju Mahendru, Narayani Shastri, Kishwar Merchant, Sheetal Thakkar, Kanika Kohli, Raj Kaushal, Kaali Prasad, Govind, Nitu, Parul Kumar, Amarapali, Anjum|
|46||24 May 2002||Jinnat
- The Jinn's/The Ginie's ancestral revenge.
|Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||S. Subramaniam||Pradeep Rawat, Yusuf Hussain, Ramesh Goyal, Tej Sapru, Sajid Khan, Imran Mashkoor Khan, Sachin Ahuja, Mishti Verma, Savita Bajaj, Ahmed Khan, Asha Sharma, Ramesh Bansal, Muzaffar Khan, Priyeta, Manish Upadhyay|
|47||31 May 2002||Darindaa (Predator)||Ramnesh Puri||Vivek Agnihotri||Murali Sharma, Maleeka Ghai, Tanushree Kaushal, Monica Kale, Kanika Kohli, Naveen Bawa, Sraddha, Nikita, Firoze|
|48||7 June 2002||Meow
- A young woman possessing feline qualities.
|Rajeev Aggarwal||Suraj Rao||Survarna Jha, Ronit Roy, Shakti Singh, Amrapali Gupta, Pratap Sachdev, Aarti Puri, Pinki Jhoorani|
|49||14 June 2002||Jaanwar (Animal/Beast)
- A young man possessing canine traits.
|Gaurav Chopra, Vikram Sahu, Sandeep Rajora, Menaka Lalawani,|
|50||21 June 2002||[VIKRAAL'S EPISODE BEGINS]
Vikraal Aur Saatrangi Bhala
|Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Shahbaz Khan, Rajesh Puri, Gagan Gupta, Paresh Shah, Sanjeev Talpade, Iliyas Sheikh, Sunil Chauhan|
|51||28 June 2002||Vikraal Aur Amrit Jheel||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Deepak Bhatia, Vikas Anand, Rajesh Bachchani, Vishal Sabnani, R Ketki, Akshay Verma, Govind Agarwal|
|52||5 July 2002||Vikraal Aur Anmol Ghadi [Zimbo]||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Tarakesh Chauhan, Chhotu Ustaad, Jai, Piyush|
|53||12 July 2002||Vikraal Aur Kaali Daayan||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Vishnu Sharma, Savita Bajaj, Anup Patel, Devansh Doshi, Ashwini Khemani, Nirmal Bhagnani, Sanjay Sugaonkar, Hanuman, Pradeep Gupta, Sundar Chhabra, Lipika|
|54||19 July 2002||Vikraal Aur Roti Hui Tasveer||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, MacMohan, Vikas Anand, Ramesh Goyal, Chhotu Ustaad|
|55||26 July 2002||Vikraal Aur Khauffnaak Kada||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Pradeep Rawat, Anokhi Anand, Shano Hanspal, Ananjay, Divya Diya, Monali, Subodh Manath|
|56||2 August 2002||Vikraal Aur Pagla Professor||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Vishnu Sharma, Vijay Kashyap, Rushad Rana, Ajit Vachani, Renuka Aegade, Manaswi Mistry, Varun Kumar, Sheelu Sheikh, Gurjeet Singh, Jennifer, S.K Abbas, Mithun, Nancy|
|57||9 August 2002||Vikraal Aur Haiwaan Halwai||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Vivek Agnihotri||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Mukesh Ahuja, Amrapali Gupta, Vikram Sahu, Gautam Saugat, Ashu Sharma, Charmi Desai, Pradeep Patwardhan, Monish, Khushboo, Renuka, Neelam, Swapnali|
|58||16 August 2002||Vikraal Aur Vivia Ka Jaal||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Benika Deepak, Ajay Nagrath, Gulshan, Poonam Daryanani, Bunny Atal, Zenia Chopra, Happy, S. K. Abbas, Gagan Gupta, Manoj Ochani, Anil George, Dharam Veer|
|59||23 August 2002||Vikraal Aur Bhayanak Bansuri||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Rajesh P Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Chetan Hansraj, Brownie Parashar, Sai Balal, Sitaram Panchal, Deepak Sagani|
|60||29 August 2002||Vikraal Aur Ayushmaan Ka Darwaza||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Lalit Parimoo, Sachin Kaul, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Aditya Singh Rajput, Harshal Gaglani, Sakshi Sen, Sonu Sheikh, Menaka Lalwani, Vinita Sampat, Sophiya Punne, Dhananjay Singh, Vivek Chaudhary, S.K. Abbas|
|61||6 September 2002||Vikraal Aur Mangla Ki Mistake||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Khazan||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Ketki Dave, Gurinder Makna, Hitesh Kriplani, Nikki, Aarti, Sudarshan, Harry, Harsha|
|62||13 September 2002||Vikraal Aur Sach Ka Phal||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Ratan Bose, Tanaz Irani, Gauri Shankar, Anna, Rupka|
|63||20 September 2002||Vikraal Aur Zaal||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Vindu Dara Singh, Vicky Ahuja, Rajiv Mishra, Vishnu Sharma, Qasim Ali, Hanuman|
|64||27 September 2002||Vikraal Aur Zaalima Ki Khoj||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Vindu Dara Singh, Shakti Anand, Vishnu Sharma, Mukesh Jadhav, Sunil Grover, Anup Upadhyay, Juma P. Mitra|
|65||11 October 2002||Vikraal Aur Zaalima||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Vishnu Sharma, Vindu Dara Singh, Deepshikha Nagpal, Shakti Anand, Deepak Jethi|
|66||18 October 2002||Vikraal Aur Mayakaal||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Prasad Raju||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shakti Anand, Shahbaz Khan, Deepak Jethi, Vishnu Sharma|
|67||18 October 2002||Vikraal Aur Chhey Darwaze||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Sachin Kamlakar Khot||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shakti Anand, Shahbaz Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Gagan Gupta, Kavita Kaushik, Varun Punjabi, S. Shyam Singh|
|68||25 October 2002||Vikraal Aur Ashwasinghaa||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Sachin Kamlakar Khot||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shahbaz Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Shakti Anand, Kanchan Mirchandani, Bhavna|
|69||1 November 2002||Vikraal Aur Lily Ki Waapsi||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Shahbaz Khan, Qasim Ali, Ramesh Tiwari, Mamta, Vijay, Samsuddin, Bhupinder|
|70||8 November 2002||Vikraal Aur Robot Man (SILVER SKULL)||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Sachin Kamlakar Khot||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Shahbaz Khan, Gufi Paintal, Vishnu Sharma, Qasim Ali|
|71||15 November 2002||Vikraal Aur Gabroo Gaayab (GOLDEN SKULL)||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Shahbaz Khan, Gufi Paintal, Vishnu Sharma, Qasim Ali, Usha Bachani|
|72||22 November 2002||Vikraal Aur Airaavat (RUBY SKULL)||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Shahbaz Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Gufi Paintal, Shakti Anand, Kanchan Mirchandani, Mukesh Jadhav, Qasim Ali|
|73||29 November 2002||Vikraal Aur Akhri Khopdi (DIAMOND SKULL)||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shahbaz Khan, Gufi Paintal, Vishnu Sharma|
|74||6 December 2002||Vikraal Aur Net Girl||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Sachin Kamlakar Khot||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Sonali Malhotra, Shahbaz Khan, Gufi Paintal, Monika Seth, Iqbal Dassani, Hiren Thakkar, Addite Shirwaikar Malik|
|75||13 December 2002||Vikraal Lilliput Ki Nagri Mein||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Prasad Raju||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Shahbaz Khan, Gufi Paintal, Vishnu Sharma, Kamya Punjabi, Nawab Shah, Anwar Khan, Shishir Sharma, Harsha Thakur, Shaleen|
|76||20 Dec 2002||Vikraal Aur Drohkaal||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Prasad Raju||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Shahbaz Khan, Gufi Paintal, Nawab Shah, Mukesh Jadhav, Tom Alter, Deepak Chauhan, Shaleen|
|77||27 December 2002||Vikraal Aur Jaadui Keel||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Prasad Raju||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Shahbaz Khan, Gufi Paintal, Nawab Shah, Shaleen, Dadhi Pandey|
|78||3 January 2003||Vikraal Ka Sangharsh||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Shahbaz Khan, Gufi Paintal, Shakti Anand, Tanaaz Irani, Nawab Shah, Monalika Bhonshle, Vishnu Sharma, Dadhi Pandey, Shaleen, Kishori Shahane|
|79||10 January 2003||Vikraal Aur Gori Daayan||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Shahbaz Khan, Gufi Paintal, Shakti Anand, Nawab Shah, Dadhi Pandey, Gauri Shankar, Smriti Shrivastava, Kishori Shahane|
|80||10 January 2003||Mayakaal Ka Anth||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Shahbaz Khan, Gufi Paintal, Nawab Shah, Vishnu Sharma, Gauri Shankar|
|81||17 January 2003||Vikraal Aur Champak Chidiya (Magnolia champaca tree)||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Shakti Anand, Nawab Shah, Shiva Rindani, Mukesh Jadhav, Shabir, Parinita Seth, Gaurav Dixit|
|82||24 January 2003||Vikraal Aur Karamati Coat||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Nawab Shah, Tanaaz Irani, Sagarika Soni, Moin Khan, Bunny Atal, Sanjeev Darshan, Monaz, Benjamin|
|83||31 January 2003||Vikraal Aur Preton Ka Pyaala||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Nawab Shah, Vishnu Sharma, Sunaina Gulia, Deepak Jethi, Shiva Rindani, Zoya, Samraat, Rahul|
|84||7 February 2003||Vikraal Aur Drohkaal Faraar
- Vikraal finally captures Betaal. Meanwhile, Drohkaal escapes from Vikraal's office.
|Arshad Syed||Sachin Kamlakar Khot||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Nawab Shah, Sunaina Gulia, Shiva Rindani, Karishma Mehta, Zoya, Damini, Samraat, Dadhi Pandey|
|85||14 February 2003||Vikraal Aur Cateena Ka Keher||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Nawab Shah, Dadhi Pandey, Sunaina Gulia, Ravee Gupta, Namrata Thapa, Aditya Singh Rajput, Karishma Mehta, Damini|
|86||21 February 2003||Vikraal Aur Dracula (Part-I)||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Chetan Hansraj, Ravee Gupta, Kishwar Merchant, Mukesh Jadhav, Sunil Mattoo|
|87||28 February 2003||Vikraal Aur Dracula (Part-II)||Arshad Syed||Suraj Rao||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Chetan Hansraj, Nawab Shah, Mukesh Jadhav, Sunil Mattoo, Kunika, Prachi Mehta|
|88||7 March 2003||Vikraal Aur Dracula (Part-III)||Arshad Syed||Suraj Rao||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Chetan Hansraj, Nawab Shah, Mukesh Jadhav, Vinod Singh, Shalini Khanna, Kunika Vishnu Sharma, Deepak|
|89||14 March 2003||Vikraal Adhoori Duniya Mein||Arshad Syed||Manish R.Khandelwal||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Mohan Kapoor, Mehul Nisar, Kamya Punjabi, Vinita Thakur, Aparna Tarakad, Umesh Pherwani, Kamal Malik, Shweta Kochar, Sanjeev Siddhart, Tom Alter|
|90||21 March 2003||Vikraal Aur Gorganza||Arshad Syed||Manish R.Khandelwal||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Sunaina Gulia, Tom Alter, Kamya Punjabi, Rajesh Singh, Mehul Nisar, Vinita Thakur, Divya Sharma, Ajay Verma, Rahul Kheterpal, Shashi Mishra|
|91||28 March 2003||Vikraal Aur Time Machine||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Sunaina Gulia, Manini Mishra, Tom Alter, Rajesh Singh, Vinita Thakur, Kamya Punjabi, Mehul Nisar, Umesh Pherwani, Nikhil Khera, Jolly Walker, Aparna Tarakad, Preeta|
|92||4 April 2003||Vikraal Aur Lakkad Bhootni||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Manav Gohil, Mukesh Jadhav, Kishori Shahane, Hitesh Kriplani, Aditi Pratap, Ankur Javeri, Sanjay Swaraj, Meenakshi, Gagan, Gulistan, Chesan|
|93||11 April 2003||Vikraal Aur Haunted House||Samir Modi||Niranjan Thare||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Abhimanyu Singh, Sheetal Thakkar, Aparna Bhatnagar, Yogesh Pathak, Vijay Kumar, Veidehi|
|94||18 April 2003||Vikraal Aur Alkatzar:The Lost City||Arshad Syed||Guroudev Bhalla||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Ritu Chaudhary, Pracheen Chauhan, Deepak Bhatia, Pratap Sachdev, Manmeet Singh, Nishi Singh, Zeenat D'Souza, Shefali Rana, Javed Rizvi, Saved Sharique|
|95||25 April 2003||Vikraal & The Lost Thesis
-This is a story inspired by the Movie "The Evil Dead".
|Arshad Syed||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shonali Malhotra, Manoj Bidwai, Kuldeep Ruhil, Poonam Daryanani, Kanika Kohli,|
|96||2 May 2003||Talaash (Captain Kishan's Episode)||Arshad Syed||Santrum Verma||Manav Gohil, Tarana Raja, Mukesh Jadhav, Rashid Khan, Suhita Thatte, Sanjeev Siddhart, Ashiwini Kumar, Govind|
|97||9 May 2003||Vikraal Aur Nemolika||Ramneesh Puri||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Sunaina Gulia, Neha Pendse, Girish Jain, Malini Kapoor, Samrat Kapoor, Rufi Sharma|
|98||16 May 2003||Vikraal Aur Wishing well /Maut Ka Kuwa||Arshad Syed||Prasad Gavandi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Sunaina Gulia, Raj Logani, Jay Pathak, Neha Bam, Vaishali Saini, Shano Hanspal, Muskaan, Rashid Jaan, Rajeev Raj, Uttam Bairagi|
|99||23 May 2003||Vikraal Aur Pahadi Bungla/Bungalow||Arshad Syed||Gurudev Bhalla||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Deepika Sharma, Jaya Bhattacharya, Anand Suryavanshi, Amit Dhawan, Madhavi, Vaishali, Pamela, Aamir Dalvi, Tarana, Raja Vaid|
|100||30 May 2003||Vikraal Aur Kaffan||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Deepika Sharma, Vicky Ahuja, Puneet Vashisht, Darshan Kumar, Aanchal Saxena, Menaka Lalwani, Ganshyam Akela, Naveen Bharti, Veidehi, Jhanavi|
|101||6 June 2003||Captain and the Curse||Arshad Syed||Prasad Gavandi||Manav Gohil, Tarana Raja, Kishwar Merchant, Anita Kanwal, Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Vivek Chaudhury, Ekta Singh, Donna, Harsha|
|102||13 June 2003||Vikraal Aur Shaitaan/Shaitan
|Ramneesh Puri||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Deepika Sharma, Mohan Kapoor, Raj Arjun, Shilpa Singh, Sandeep Bhansali, Raj Arjun, Akash Khan, Shruti, Disha|
|103||20 June 2003||Vikraal Aur Naagika
|Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Deepika Sharma, Ravee Gupta, Vineet Sharma, Amit Dolawat, Savree Dasgupta, Kapil Soni, Sunil Matoo, Preeti Pundir, Rufi Sharma|
|104||27 June 2003||Vikraal Aur Soney Ka Teer||Arshad Syed||Manish R.Khandelwal||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Deepika Sharma, Adi Irani, Nigaar Khan, Hrishikesh Pandey, Madan Joshi, Pawan Mahendru, Manish Upadhyay, Afzal Khan, Mehboob Alam Khan, Angad Wadhawa|
|105||4 July 2003||Vikraal Aur Michael Barboza Ki Angutthi
|Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Deepika Sharma, Rakesh Paul, Aparna Bhatnagar|
|106||11 July 2003||[Aayushmaan Escaped]
Vikraal Aur Aayushmaan Ka Kitaab
|Arshad Syed||Manish R.Khandelwal||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Noopur Joshi, Lalit Parimoo, Aditya Singh Rajput, Rahul Joshi, Jeevan Jairoop, Jahnavi, Sanjeev Siddhart, Chandni, Meenakshi Sahani, Reshma, Gulistan|
|107||18 July 2003||Vikraal Aur Waqt Ki Ghadi||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Noopur Joshi, Hemant Choudhary, Gufi Paintal, Nishikant Dixit, Tina Joshi, Hemant Chadha, Menaka Lalwani, Mickey, Saif, Priyambada|
|108||25 July 2003||Vikraal Aur Maut Ka Saudagar
|Arshad Syed||Prasad Gavandi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shiva Rindani, Vishnu Sharma, Jay Pathak, Reema Gupta, Gul Mansukhani, Pradeep, Girishma, Rohan, Samreen|
|109||1 August 2003||Vikraal Aur Gabroo Ke Soney Ka Haath||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Sunaina Gulia, Noopur Joshi, Nigaar Khan, Namrata Thapa, Ashish Kapoor, Rajeev Anand, Sanjeev Siddharth, Mithlesh, Shreya, Sadhna|
|110||8 August 2003||Vikraal Aur Vastrika Ke Vastra (Mamik Singh's last episode as Vikraal)||Arshad Syed||Prasad Gavandi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Noopur Joshi, Jaya Bhattacharya, Mehul Nisar, Anuj Gupta, Sargam Singh, Vanita Thakur, Saveri Dasgupta, Naveen Singh, Vishal Saini, Gaurishankar, Vishuraj Sharma|
|111||15 August 2003||Captain Aur Munna Mobile Ka Film Industry Se Badla||Ramneesh Puri||Guroudev Bhalla||Manav Gohil, Rashid Jaan, Subrat Dutta, Arif Khan, G.P Singh, Feroz Khan, Kavita Singh, Vishwajeet Soni, Sameer Ali, Ali, Muskaan|
|112||22 August 2003||Captain Aur Zaalim Jaadugarni||Arshad Syed||Manish R.Khandelwal||Jiten Lalwani, Rashid Jaan, Simple Kaul, Amit Dolawat, Sherrin Varghese, Aparna Tarakad, Neejee Chhabra, Amit Dhawan, Dharmendra Singh, Harish Shetty|
|113||29 August 2003||Trikaal (Part-I)
- Mayakaal is back!. Sameera/Bijli comes into the picture.
|Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Mamik Singh, Reshma Khan, Shahbaz Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Rishi Kapoor, Vaidehi, Ajit Bhagat, Prateek Kurana, Nitin Lozani, Raj Logani, Santosh Soni, Amarjeet|
|114||5 September 2003||Trikaal (Part-II)
- Mayakaal captures Vikraal. Sameera/Bijli was asked to fight and find Vikraal from Mayakaal.
|Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Neha Devi Singh, Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Jiten Lalwani, Shahbaz Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Manini Mishra, Tom Alter, Savita Bajaj, Sunil Matoo, Prateek Khurana, Santosh Soni, Rishi Kapoor, Ajit Bhagat|
|115||12 September 2003||Trikaal (Part-III)
- Mayakaal covers a mask on Vikraal's face. Captain joins the group.
|Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Jiten Lalwani, Mamik Singh, Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Shahbaz Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Manini Mishra, Savita Bajaj, Naadir, Santosh Soni, Vijay Chandela, Aamir|
|116||18 September 2003||Trikaal (Part-IV)
- The end of Mayakaal along with Jwala's heart. Vikraal sacrifices his face and gets a new one. (The role of Mamik as Vikraal ends)
|Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Salil Ankola, Jiten Lalwani, Mamik Singh, Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Shahbaz Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Savita Bajaj, Mukesh Rawal, Santosh Soni, Vijay Chandela, Aamir|
|117||24 September 2003||[TRIKAAL EPISODES BEGINS]||Arshad Syed||Rohit Dwivedi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Ali Asgar, Mac Mohan, Deepak Dutta, Jay Pathak,|
|118||1 October 2003||Bijli Aur Vish Kanya||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P.Ranashinge||Neha Devi Singh, Kiran Dubey, Karan Grover, Nancy, Goolistan Gandhi|
|119||10 October 2003||Vikraal Aur Nakal Ka Ped||Arshad Syed||Suraj Rao||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Mehul Nisar, Subrat Dutta|
|120||17 October 2003||Captain And The Echo Cliff||Arshad Syed||Manish R.Khandelwal||Jiten Lalwani, Rashid Jaan, Aditi Pratap, Manish Khanna, Mazher Sayed, Shano Hanspal, G.P Singh|
|121||24 October 2003||Vikraal Aur Maut Ki Sawaari||Arshad Syed||Vivek Agnihotri||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Abhimanyu Singh, Aparna Tarakad, Girish Jain, Rajiv Kumar,|
|122||31 October 2003||Bijli Aur Madhoshi||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P. Ranashinge||Neha Devi Singh, Arzoo Govitrikar, Abhay Kulkarni, Kuldeep Singh Ruhil, Neejee Chhabra, Kajal Jaisingh, Vijay Bhatia, Bijal Batavia, Aanchal Saxena, Mala Sareen, Goolistan Gandhi, Ranjan Ojha, Prakash Sudarshan, Swatantra Bharat, Karan Desai|
|123||7 November 2003||Vikraal Aur Sarr Kata Minister
|Arshad Syed||Vivek Agnihotri||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Ikhlaq Khan, Ravi Gossain, Amita Chandekar, Dadhi Pandey, Akhilesh Mishra, Nandini Gupta|
|124||14 November 2003||Bijli Aur Mercury Man||Arshad Syed||Suraj Rao||Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Parag Tyagi, Rio Kapadia, Abhishek Batra, Poonam Makhjan, Rohan Sahey, Supriya Sahu, Shital Raj, Namita verma, Aslam, Pratibha, Nilofer, Goolistan Gandhi|
|125||21 November 2003||Captain Aur Makdeeyon Ki Basti||Arshad Syed||Siba Mishra||Jiten Lalwani, Aditi Pratap, Rashid, Shiva Rindani, Arzoo Govitrikar, Neha, Ashish|
|126||28 November 2003||Trikaal Aur Paap Ka Ghara||Arshad Syed||Vivek Agnihotri||Salil Ankola, Jiten Lalwani, Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Rashid, Vishnu Sharma, Sweta Keswani, Goolistan Gandhi, Franklin Fernandes, Aanchal Dwivedi, Kashmeera Talati, Ebbin Forbes, Peter|
|127||4 December 2003||Bijli Aur Shaitaan/Shaitan Ki Kitaab
|Arshad Syed||Manish R. Khandelwal||Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Deepshika Nagpal, Nisha Sareen, Ashfaque Khan, Rajat Nath, Indu Shukla, Goolistan Gandhi, Akharsh, Rajesh|
|128||12 December 2003||Vikraal Aur Shaitaan Ki Kitaab/Kaali Kitaab
|Arshad Syed||Manish R Khandelwal||Salil Ankola, Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Deepshika Nagpal, Mukesh Jadhav, Vishnu Sharma|
|129||19 December 2003||Vikraal Aur Neele Santre||Arshad Syed||Vivek Agnihotri||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Shabnam Sayed, Vishnu Sharma, Brownie Parashar, Usha Bachani, Priya Joshi, Amit Mishra, Gauri Shankar, Johnny Sian, Lakhvinder Singh, Balle Grover|
|130||26 December 2003||Vikraal Aur Akal Ke Dushmann||Arshad Syed||Suraj Rao||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Murali Sharma, Sheela Sharma, Yusuf Hussain, Uday Thakur, Deepak Verma|
|131||2 January 2004||Bijli Aur Sawal Ka Jawab||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P Ranshinge||Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Vicky Ahuja, Rishi Kapoor, Arup|
|132||9 January 2004||Captain And Pet Project||Arshad Syed||Manish R Khandelwal||Jiten Lalwani, Aditi Pratap, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Kyaati Khandke Keswani, Sunil Matoo, Swapnali Kulkarni, Jagdish Pandey|
|133||16 January 2004||Vikraal Aur Laash Ki Talaash||Arshad Syed||Aziz Khan||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Simple Kaul, Pawan Mehendru, Manoj Joshi, S.P Lalwani, Jaswinder Singh, Manaswi Dabhi, Urvashi Krishnan, Mayuresh Dandekar, Umesh Bajpai, Namita Verma, Atul Tondekar, Neelam Tondekar|
|134||23 January 2004||Bijli Aur Ninja||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P Ranshinge||Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Rishi Kapoor, Jeetu Verma, Randeep Mahadik, Manoj Joshi, Zeeshan|
|135||30 January 2004||Captain Aur Jashan/Jashnn||Arshad Syed||Manish R.Khandelwal||Jiten Lalwani, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Manini Mishra, Mukesh Jadhav, Shano Hanspal, Abbas Ali, Sajid Khan, Sunil Tiwari, Rajendra Negi, Franklin Fernandez, Sameer Ali, Sanjay Sharma, Balle Grover, Prakash Jais, Younis|
|136||6 February 2004||Vikraal Aur Junior Vikraal||Arshad Syed||Rajesh P Ranshinge||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Vindu Dara Singh, Rudraksh Thakur, Aanchal Saxena, Kishan Thakkar, Nitika Anand Mukherjee, Vijay Kadam|
|137||13 February 2004||Bijli And The Galaxy Quest
|Arshad Syed||Mahim Joshi||Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Rishi Kapoor, Nisha Sareen, Manasvi Vyas, Chittaranjan Giri, Manish Khanna, Vinod Upadhyay, Prakash Sudarshan|
|138||20 February 2004||Bijli And The Galaxy Quest
|Arshad Syed||Rajesh P Ranshinge||Neha Devi Singh, Jiten Lalwani, KK Goswami, Rishi Kapoor, Nisha Sareen, Manasvi Vyas, Vinod Upadhyay, Navneet Chaddha, Pari Sheikh, Raj Patil, Subodh Kumar, Govind|
|139||27 February 2004||Vikraal Aur Chakme Wala Chashma||Arshad Syed||Gautam Jogelekar||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Ashish Kapoor, Rashid Jaan, Rajat Bhalla, Ajita Kulkarni, Rajnath, Giriraj Kabra, Vibhuti Trivedi|
|140||5 March 2004||Bijli Aur Naqaab||Arshad Syed||Pavan S Kaul||Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Prabhat Bhattacharya, Deepak Bhatia, Tom Alter, Goolistan Gandhi, Sandeep Mohan, Sushma Bhagwat, Deepti Jindal, Nikhil Khera, Raj Parekh, Johnny Sian, Ajit, Iravati|
|141||12 March 2004||Captain Aur Kitaabi Keedey||Arshad Syed||Pavan S Kaul||Jiten Lalwani, Neha Devi Singh, Prabhat Bhattacharya, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Dimple Inamdar, Faraz Khan, Charmi Desai, Krishnakanth Bhardwaj, Aryan Singh, Ashfaq Khan, Kanika Maheshwari, Amit Dua, Kubli Sanehal, Neha Sahay|
|142||19 March 2004||Vikraal Aur Kayavati||Arshad Syed||Pavan S Kaul||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Sonal Pendse, Jaspal Sandhu, Rani Vashist, Faraz Khan|
|143||26 March 2004||Trikaal Aur Master of Puppets
|Arshad Syed||Pavan S Kaul||Salil Ankola, Neha Devi Singh, Jiten Lalwani, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Faraz Khan, Prabhat Bhattacharya, Vishnu Sharma, Tom Alter|
|144||2 April 2004||Trikaal Aur Puppet Master Ka Khel Khatam
|Arshad Syed||Pavan S Kaul||Salil Ankola, Neha Devi Singh, Jiten Lalwani, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Faraz Khan, Prabhat Bhattacharya, Vishnu Sharma|
|145||9 April 2004||Captain Aur Barfika
|Arshad Syed||Rajesh P Ranshinge||Jiten Lalwani, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Tassnim Sheikh, Neejee Chhabra, Nitika Anand Mukherjee, Shyam Sharma, Tanzeem Khan, Jagdish Sharma, Zeeshan|
|146||16 April 2004||Bijli Aur Jalikaa
|Arshad Syed||Vivek Agnihotri||Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Tassnim Sheikh, Ravi Kishan, Aanchal Saxena, Goolistan Gandhi|
|147||23 April 2004||Vikraal Aur Jalnath
|Arshad Syed||Vivek Agnihotri||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Ravi Kishan, Tassnim Sheikh, Ikhlaq Khan, Subrat Dutta, Prabhat Bhattacharya, Vikram Tomar, Sameer Ali, Vaijanti|
|148||30 April 2004||Bijli Aur Shaitan Ki Beti
|Arshad Syed||Suraj Rao||Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Prabhat Bhattacharya, Vishnu Sharma, Shabnam Sayed, Vaishnavi Sharma, Deepak Jethi, Sonali Goswami, Santosh Tiwari, Vijay Kumar, Prabhakar, Kapil|
|149||7 May 2004||Bijli Aur Shaitan Ki Beti
|Arshad Syed||Pavan S Kaul||Neha Devi Singh, Prabhat Bhattacharya, Vishnu Sharma, Deepak Jethi, Vaishnavi Sharma, Swapnali Kulkarni, Dimple Inamdar, Goolistan Gandhi, Sonali Goswami, Santosh Tiwari, Honey Lalwani, Gulshan Tekchandani, Kuldeep Rana, Gauri Shankar|
|150||14 May 2004||The End of Trikaal?
|Arshad Syed||Vivek Agnihotri||Salil Ankola, Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Murali Sharma, Sherrin Varghese Vishnu Sharma, Prabhat Bhattacharya, Gooliatan Gandhi, Simple Kaul, Manoj Anand, Bhupinder Singh, Gulshan Tek Chandani, Faizal Sheikh|
|151||21 May 2004||The End of Trikaal?
|Arshad Syed||Vivek Agnihotri||Neha Devi Singh, Jiten Lalwani, Prabhat Bhattacharya, Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Murali Sharma, Sherrin Varghese, Simple Kaul, Goolistan Gandhi, Pawan Mahendru, Anurag Bali, Bhupinder Singh, Gulshan Tek Chandani, Shiv Kumar Verma, Faizal Sheikh, Manoj Anand, Franklin Fernandez|
|152||28 May 2004||The End of Trikaal?
|Arshad Syed||Vivek Agnihotri||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Vishnu Sharma, Prabhat Bhattacharya, Neha Devi Singh, Jiten Lalwani, Murali Sharma, Nisha Sareen, Anand Patil, Raj Patil, Vijay Chandela|
|153||4 June 2004||Vikraal Aur Taashnima
|Arshad Syed||Manish R.Khandelwal||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Dimple Inamdar, Raj Logani, Vaishali Saini, Amit Dolawat, Vishal Lalwani, S.P Lalwani, Ritesh Singh|
|154||11 June 2004||Trikaal Aur Taashnima
|Arshad Syed||Vivek Agnihotri||Salil Ankola, Neha Devi Singh, Jiten Lalwani, KK Goswami, Reshma Khan, Dimple Inamdar, Sunil Matoo, Sushma Bhagwat, Sailesh Rajei, Raj Logani, Vaishali Saini, Amit Dolawat, Vishal Lalwani, S.P Lalwani, Ritesh Singh|
Episode 1: Jauhar (Mass Self-immolation)
- Ali Merchant as Rahul
- Ravi Mahashabde as the watchman
- Anupam Bhattacharya as Karan
- Firdaus Dadi
- Roshani Shetty (Cameo)
Episode 2: Victoria No. 401
Episode 3: Waaris (The Heir)
- Mukul Dev as Kunwar Virendra Pratap Singh
- Amit Dolawat as Utkirsha
- Sunila Karambelkar as the witch
- Pradeep Kabra as the Waaris
Episode 4: Jadugar (The Wizard)
- Mohit Malik as Dev
Episode 5: Kaun Hai (Who Is There?)
- Mihir Mishra as Dr. Tarun
- Priya Ahuja
Episode 6: Junoon (Obssesion)
- Amrapali Gupta as Priya
- Firdaus Mevawala as a businessman
- Shaji Chaudhary as a bodyguard
Episode 7: Dhruvtaal
Episode 8: Pahadi Daayan (The Mountainous Witch)
- Ajay Chaudhary as Priyesh
- Vicky Ahuja as Devi Singh Guha
- Vijay Ganju as Pahadi Daayan
- Jitendra Hirawat as Anees
- Maansi Jain as Shaba
Episode 9: Bhoot Bangla (Ghost Banglow)
Episode 10: Dasvi Dulhan (The Tenth Bride)
Episode 11: Hostel
- Jay Pathak as Karan
- Megha Gupta as Riya
- Vicky Ahuja as Pandey
- Jitendra Hirawat
- Roshani Shetty
Episode 12: Dedh Foot Ki Dehshat (One and a Half Foot Monster)
- KK Goswami as the ghost
Episode 13: Jai Mata Ki (Victory to the Mother Goddess)
Episode 14: Bhediya (The Werewolf)
- Shakti Arora as Gopi
- Mayank Anand as Madhukar
- Megha Gupta as Mahalaxmi
- Himanshu Malhotra as Raahil
- Roshani Shetty
Episode 15: Trikoni (Triangular)
Episode 16: Rukmani Mansion
Episode 17: Khooni Billi (The Murderous Cat)
Episode 18: Terrace
Episode 19: Kamra No. 13 (Room No. 13)
- Kushal Punjabi as Manav
- Karishma Randhawa as Meghna
- Navina Bole as Koena, a ghost
- Shashank Sethi as Shantanu writer
- Jaanvi Sangwan as Mrs. Jassi
- Rajeeta Kochhar
Episode 20: Tattoo Man
Episode 21: Dacait (The Bandit)
- Nirmal Pandey as Daku Thanedar Singh
- Shakti Arora as Asim Sharma
- Bhumika Girdhar as Chahat Sinha Sharma
- Anwar Fatehan as Daaku Mohar Singh
- Ajay Chaudhary as unknown
- Vicky Ahuja as the tour guide
Episode 22: Honeymoon
- Mayank Anand as Vineet
- Priya Arya as Sandhya
- Ansha Sayed as Shweta
- Nidhi Seth as Gauri
- Jignesh Joshi as Bala
- Ajaz Khan as Gulshan
- Rajeev Bhardwaj as Joy, a servant
- Jaanvi Sangwan as Putlibai
- Aastha Chaudhary as Sakshi (Cameo)
Episode 23: Chits
- Neha Marda as Pallavi
- Raj Logani as Vishal
- Sreejita De as Mona
- Nandish Sandhu as Rahul
- Abhay Bhargava as Swapnil
Episode 24: Friday the 13th
Episode 25: Senapati (The Commander)
- Ali Merchant as Rajkumar Aditya Singh
- Jitendra Hirawat
- Vinod Kapoor as Hanumant Singh
- Sameer Sharma as Shashank
Episode 26: Naagin (Female Snake)
- Nandish Sandhu as Manav Behl
Episode 27: Meghna (something that resides within the clouds like Lightning, Thunder or Brilliance. ".)
Episode 28: Chhalava (The Illusion)
- Ajay Chaudhary as Vishesh
- Mayank Anand as Robi
- Jitendra Hirawat as Jeetu
- Vijay Ganju as Chhalava
- Samragyi Nema as Rani
Episode 29: Daayan Bani Dulhan (The Witch Became a Bride)
Episode 30: Bhai (Brother)
Episode 31: Khoon Bhari Aankh (The Bloody Eyes)
- Raj Logani as Sanjay Saxena
- Megha Gupta as Anaida Sanjay Saxena
- Sukirti Kandpal as Rinky
- Kunal Bakshi as the inspector
- Pankaj Kalra as the doctor
Episode 32: Ghungroo (Anklet Bells)
- Sonia Singh as Chandralekha
- Melanie Pais as Nikita Randhawa
Episode 33: Laal Rang (The Red Colour)
Episode 34: Dastakhat (The Signature)
- Tarun Khanna as Neeraj
- Sonia Singh as Surbhi
- Praneet Bhat as Saleem
- Roshani Shetty as Surbhi's sister
Episode 35: Jai Maa Durga (Victory to Mother Durga)
- Ali Merchant as Narendra
- Amrapali Gupta as Nandini
- Vijay Ganju as Chowkidaar
- Samragyi Nema as Sanyukta
- Sudhir Dalvi as Dhiman
Episode 36: Yakshi (Demon)
- Rahil Azam as Aryaamann
- Himanshu Malhotra as Ashwin
- Ajay Chaudhary as Arvind
- Reshma Modi as Sanjana's mother
- Farida Dadi as Dadi
- Payal Singh as Sanjana
Episode 37: Chhoona Mana Hai (It Is Forbidden to Touch)
- Rahil Azam as Aryaamann
- Sonia Singh as Viveka Sharma
- Bharat Chawda as unknown
- Praneet Bhat as unknown
- Roshani Shetty
Episode 38: Shaitani Sipahi (Soldiers of Satan)
- Rahil Azam as Aryaamann
- Priya Ahuja as Prerna Tilak
Episode 39: Shaitan Aa Raha Hai (Satan Is Coming)
Episode 40: Baat Ek Raat Ki (It Is the Matter of One Night)
- Ali Merchant as Karan
- Ashish Sharma as Sid
- Ravi Mahashabde as Thakur Raghvendra Singh Rathore
- Bharat Chawda as Raman
Episode 41: Saaya (The Shadow)
- Tarun Khanna as Girish Gupta
- Mona Vasu as Tavishi
- Naveen Saini as Inspector Arijit
- Samragyi Nema as Mihika Batra
Episode 42: Maut Ka Chakravyuh (Square Planning Death)
- Nirmal Pandey as Hukum: Shweta's maternal uncle
- Benaf Dadachandji as Shweta
- Jitendra Hirawat as Aditya
- Ansha Sayed as Karishma
- Gopal K Singh as Hukum's Servant
Episode 43: Hospital
- Shakti Arora as Inspector Rajveer
- Shama Sikander as Inspector Ronita
- Vijay Ganju as Beerman: a prisoner
- Namrata Thapa as Inspector Putul
Episode 44: Kitaab Jaadu Aur Teen Chudail (The Book, the Magic and the Three Witches)
- Sonia Singh as Mallika "Chanda" Khandelwal
- Priya Ahuja as Saloni
- Samragyi Nema as Raayma Khandelwal
- Sushma Prashant as Dai
- Pankaj Kalra as Professor
Episode 45: Khooni Kuan (Who Is the Murderer?)
- Ali Merchant as Mohit
- Melanie Pais as Kirti Sisodiya
Episode 46: Shiva
- Indira Krishnan as Gayatri
- Sukirti Kandpal as unknown
Episode 47: Intiqaam (The Revenge)
- Mukul Dev as Professor Virendra
- Nidhi Seth as Reet
- Ram Awana as Shankar Rana
- Bharat Kapoor as ACP Kulkarni
- Praneet Bhat as Anand
Episode 48: Deewar (wall)
- Chandana Sharma as Supriya
- Vineeta Malik as Maa
- Girish Jain as Ranveer
- Jasveer Kaur as Sameera
- Sukirti Kandpal as Sumi
Episode 49: Chhupa Chhupi (Hide and Seek)
- Shashi Sharma as Mrs. Wilson: a ghost
- Alok Narula as Yash
- Vijay Ganju as Kaka
Episode 50: Suhagraat (The Wedding Night)
- Mohit Malik as Aamir
- Melanie Pais as Saira
- Jaya Binju as Rukhsaar
- Vinod Kapoor as Sarfaraz
- Manish Khanna as Jamal
Episode 51: Maut Ki Ginti (Countdown till Death)
- Alok Narula as Krish
- Ankita Shrivastava as Dr. Priyanka
- Girish Jain as Ali
Episode 52: Karvachauth (Earthen Pot forth)
- Abir Goswami as Amar Sharma: a lawyer
- Ridheema Tiwari as Trisha
- Piku Sharma as Sunaina: a secretary
- Pankaj Kalra as Major Ripudaman Singh: A former Army officer, who is now a ghost
Episode 54: Grahpravesh (Home Entry)
- Melanie Pais as Riya
- Jeetu Malkani as Sunny
- Neena Cheema as Riya and Sunny's maternal grandmother
- Anant Jog as Riya and Sunny's father
- Neha Bam as Riya and Sunny's mother
- Payal Singh as Ghost Buster
Episode 55: Karkhana (The Factory)
Episode 56: Johnny Joker (Johnny the Joker)
- Priya Ahuja as Supriya
- Girish Jain as Rohit: Supriya's brother
- Jeetu Malkani as Amrish
Episode 57: Gaadi Mat Rokna (Do Not Stop the Car)
- Abir Goswami as Shreekant
- Gayatri Choudhari as Sunita
- Jaya Binju as Paromita: a ghost
- Shakti Arora as Nikhil
- Vijay Ganju as Baba Abhiraaj
Episode 58–59: Souten (Co-Wife [or] Husband's other wife)
- Bhuvnesh Mann as Ranveer
- Rucha Gujarathi as Kavita
- Anant Jog as Pandit
- Gargi Patel as Sharda: Ranveer's mother
Episode 60–61: Nayi Maa (The New Mother)
- Reema Vohra as Mamta: Naresh's daughter
- Anmol Singh as Renu: Mamta's friend
- Vinod Kapoor as Naresh
- Sunita Sengupta as Uma: Naresh's second wife
- Utkarsha Naik as Lata: a ghost
- Vineeta Malik as Laxmi
- Shivani Gosain as Meena
- Neena Cheema as Durga: Shailesh's mother (cameo)
Episode 62–63: Purana Mandir (The Old Temple)
- Kushal Punjabi as Major Amar
- Chhavi Mittal as Sanjana
- Shakti Arora as Aditya
- Vicky Ahuja as D.K.
- Ashwin Kaushal as Singhania
Episode 64–65: Chakravyuh (plotting for a particular situation which can be controlled by the person who is creating.)
- Karan V Grover as Rachit
- Melanie Pais as Geeta
- Avika Gor as Anonymous girl
- Roshani Shetty as Teena
- Manish Naggdev as Rony
- Raju Shrestha as Charlie Sir
Episode 66–67: Mannmohini ( Girl who wins the heart)
- Mukul Dev as Suraj Pratap Singh
- Tina Parekh as Mohini
- Kunal Bakshi as Mangat
- Veena Kapoor as Dai Maa
Episode 68–69: Manoranjan (The Entertainment)
- Hrishikesh Pandey as Brijesh
- Amrapali Gupta as Radha
- Himani Shivpuri as Savitri
- Anant Jog as Narayan
- Somesh Agarwal as Villager
- Rajendra Chawla as Jagmohan
Episode 70–71: Satwan Dulha (Seventh Bride)
- Shaleen Bhanot as Rajveer, and as Raj Malhotra, Rajveer's reincarnated form.
- Malini Kapoor as Chandrika
- Chandana Sharma as Vibha, and as Uma, Vibha's reincarnated form.
- Payal Singh as Tantrika
- Varun Sethi as Karan: Uma's boyfriend
- Shamikh Abbas as Karan's friend
- Shankar Mishra
Episode 72–73: Do Gaz Zameen Ke Neeche (Two Yards Under the Ground)
- Nikhil Arya as Yash Goel
- Umang Jain as Kanchan Goel
- Manish Khanna as Shreekant Goel: Yash and Kanchan's father
- Shivani Gosain as Sneha Shreekant Goel: Yash and Kanchan's mother
- Jignesh Mehta as Rahul
- Raju Shrestha as Sadashiv "Sada Kaka"
- Vinod Kapoor as Pandit Dinanath
- Anwar Fatehan as Khoka Baba
Episode 74–75: Goh Peeche Mat Dekhna (Goh: Do Not Look Behind)
- KK Goswami as Goh
- Tarun Khanna as Kunwar Vijay Pratap Singh, and as Jay Pratap Singh, Kunwar's son (also known as Ankur)
- Abhinav Kohli
- Puneet Sachdev as Ankur (also known as Jay)
- Melanie Pais as Devyani
- Sheetal Dabholkar as Riya
- Shamikh Abbas as Raju: Jay's friend (Blind boy)
- Lata Shukla as Ramdeen's wife
Episode 76–77: Maa Ka Imtihaan (Examination of the Mother Goddess )
- Mamik Singh as Veer Pratap Singh
- Kruttika Desai as Mansi Veer Pratap Singh
- Shakti Arora as Ranveer
- Abhinav Kohli
- Reema Vohra as Amrita
- Utkarsha Naik as Veer Pratap's sister
Episode 78–79: Darinda (The Demon)
- Ridheema Tiwari as Neetu
- Ashwin Kaushal as Tribal
- Manish Naggdev as Tendua
- Manoj Biddvai as Raj
- Abhinav Kohli
Episode 80–81: Tumhari Muraad Mera Mureed (your wish my lover)
- Ayaz Khan as Rahil Rizvi
- Neha Devi Singh as Unknown
- Farida Dadi as Amma
- Payal Singh as Sakeena
- Raju Shrestha as Sheru
- Kaushal Kapoor as Bade Abbu
- Mithilesh Chaturvedi as Nisar Mamu
Episode 82–83: Jai Shree Krishna (victory to lord krishna)
- Mukul Dev as Kunwar Digvijay Singh
- Aditya Kapadia as Vijay
- Raj Premi as Mayur
- Jignesh Mehta as Kaanti
- Mangala Kenkre as Maharani Gayatri
- Rajendra Chawla as Kaanti's father
- Anant Jog as Birju
- Imran Khan as Lord Krishna (cameo)
Episode 84–85: Maa Sherawali (Goddess Sherawali)
- Rucha Gujarathi as Anu
- Varun Sethi as Aditya
- Vinod Kapoor as Maheshwar Prasad
- Tarakesh Chauhan as Guruji
- Harsh Vashisht as Dushyant
- Utkarsha Naik as Vishika
- Veena Kapoor as Dai Maa
- Jaanvi Sangwan as Maa Sherawali
Episode 86–87: Aao Sakhi Holi Khelen (Come companion let's play holi)
- Sonia Singh as Trishna
- Kshitee Jog as Neela
- Puneet Sachdev as Vikram
- Jeetu Malkani as Pratham
- Parull Chaudhry as Ritu: Vikram's sister
- Vineeta Malik as Karunamayi Maa
- Gargi Patel as Gayatri: Neela's mother
- Meenakshi Verma as Vikram's mother
Episode 88–89: Balighat Ka Bargad (Ballyghat's Banyan)
- Rushad Rana as Aniket
- Nandini Singh as Nandini
- Adi Irani as Bankim Daa
- Abhimanyu Singh as Partho: Aniket's cousin
Episode 90–91: Bhabhi (The Sister-in-law)
- Priyamvada Sawant as Chhaya
- Nikhil Arya as Aditya
- Kishwer Merchant as Aarti
- Kanika Kalra as Manisha
- Neha Bam as Manisha and Aashutosh's mother
- Shankar Mishra as Manisha and Aashutosh's father
Episode 92–93: Yugaantar (Epoch)
- Sudhanshu Pandey as Virat: a vampire
- Ridheema Tiwari as Vedika: a vampire
- Shruti Ulfat as Maaya and Nandini, Maaya's reincarnated form: a vampire
- Umang Jain as Gehna: Nandini's daughter
- Anmol Singh as Kaveri: Gehna's friend
- Veena Kapoor as Bijli Amma
- Reshama Modi as Rajmata
- Shankar Mishra as Pranay Singh
Episode 94–95: Maa (Mother)
- Tuhina Vohra as Sumitra
- Manish Naggdev as Yash
- Kanika Kalra as Pallavi
- Kruttika Desai as Madhavi: a ghost
- Rajeeta Kochhar as Maasa
Episode 96–97: Divyaastra (The Celestial Weapon)
- Gaurav Khanna as Virendra
- Chhavi Mittal as Sunaina
- Raju Shrestha as Rajkumar
- Vijay Ganju as Purohit
- Jeetu Malkani as Puneet
Episode 98–99: Devdasi (a dancing girl and courtesan of a Hindu temple.)
- Neetha Shetty as Meera
- Malini Kapoor as Raano
- Ashish Sharma as Kanha
- Vicky Ahuja as Meera's uncle
Episode 100–101: Ravan Raj (power holder king)
- Nikhil Arya as Shrey
- Nandini Singh as Shweta
- Avinash Mukherjee as Aashu
- Raj Premi as Dharmacharya
- Tuhina Vohra as Shrey's mother
- Rinku Worah as Ekta: Shrey's sister
- Abhinav Kohli as Randeep: Ekta's husband
Episode 102–103: Vakra Viraal Mala (crooked powerful string of prayer beads)
- Puneet Sachdev as Ayush
- Neetha Shetty as Yamini
Episode 104–105: Parchhaee (Shadow)
- Shaleen Bhanot as Rohan / Sameer
- Twinkle Bajpai as Sandhya
- Shamikh Abbas as Rohan's friend
- Parull Chaudhry as Preeti
Episode 106–107: Virasat (Inheritence)
- Mihir Mishra as Rana Varun Pratap Singh
- Mrinal Deshraj as Kajri Varun Pratap Singh
- Shakti Arora as Arjun Pratap Singh
- Vicky Ahuja as Nahar Singh
- Reshma Modi as Taksha
Episode 108–109: Kumbharakha (Pitch-Eared)
- Jeetu Malkani as Anish
- Jignesh Mehta as Mateen
- Adi Irani as Purohit
- Shivani Gosain as Drashti: Anish's mother
- Meenakshi Verma as Drashti's mother
- Raju Shrestha as Astrologer
Episode 110–111: Tum Meri Ho (You are mine)
- Twinkle Bajpai as Meghana
- Puneet Vashist as Rahul
Episode 112–113: Saaye Ki Dehshat (Ghostly Shadow)
Episode 114–115: Vetaal Ki Waapsi (Troll's return)
- Ashish Sharma as Aditya
- Ram Awana as Vetaal
- Shivani Gosain as Maansi
- Meenakshi Verma as Aditya' grandmother
- Dinesh Kaushik as Aditya's grandfather
Episode 116–117: Amrauli Ke Darinde (Demon of the Suburb)
- Naman Shaw as Arjun
- Natasha Sharma as Rashmi
- Shamikh Abbas as Shaleen
- Manish Naggdev as Sameer
- Jaanvi Sangwan as Arjun's mother
- Vijay Ganju as Sameer's father
Episode 118–119: Khoon Ka Badla Khoon (Murder's Revenge will be murder)
Episode 120–121: Raaz Ki Ek Raat (Secret of a Night)
Episode 122–123: Khooni Saaya (Bloody Shadow)
- Manish Paul as Prem
- Lavina Tandon as Preeti
- Veena Kapoor as Prem's mother
- Ashwin Kaushal as Mr. Chawala
Episode 124–125: Khooni Aankade (bloody figures)
- Raju Shrestha as Madan
- Vicky Ahuja as Raman
- Puneet Sachdev as Tarun
- Priyamvada Sawant as Rukmani
- Shamikh Abbas
Episode 126–127: Bhatakti Aatmayien (Wandering Souls)
- Vineet Raina as Dr. Gaurav Sharma
- Mahhi Vij as Manisha Desai
- Alok Narula as unknown
- Abhinav Kohli as Dheeraj
- Madhuri Sanjeev as Mrs. Sharma
Episode 128–129: Abhinetri (Actress)
- Jaanvi Sangwan as Urmila
- Abhinav Kohli
- Pubali Sanyal as Aprajita
Episode 130–131: Khooni Daftar( Bloody office)
Episode 132–133: Woh Kaun Thi ( who was she)
Episode 134–135: Guest House
Episode 136–137: Khaufnaak Raaz (creepy secrets)
- Payal Nair as Jyoti
- Ashok Lokhande as Inspector A. Nitore
Episode 138–139: Tasveer (picture)
- Puneet Vashisht as Amrit
- Nandini Singh as Masoom
Episode 140 – 141: Didi (Elder Sister)
Episode 142 – 143: Pehli Aulaad (First Child)
- Ajay Chaudhary
- Roshani Shetty
Episode 144–145: Ek Aam Aadmi (One common man)
- Tushar Dalvi as Kedar
- Tuhina Vohra as Sneha: Kedar's wife
- Manish Arora as Khan Sahab
Episode 146–147: Shaitan Ka Shikanja(devil's screws)
Episode 148–149: Aadamkhor Bhedia (Canibal werewolf)
Episode 150–151: Police Station
Episode 152–153: Kaali Chudail (black witch)
- Rashami Desai as Priya
- Kanika Kalra as Shalini
- Manish Paul as Prashant
- Kunal Bakshi as Sameer
- Shankar Mishra as Professor
Episode 154-155 : Andhera (dark)
Episode 156–157: Aaina (Mirror)
- Nikhil Arya as Shreekant
- Chhavi Mittal as Urmila
Episode 158–165: Vallabhgarh Ki Rajkumari(princess of vallabhgarh)
Episode 166–173: Qayamat (Doom)
- Gaurav Chopra as Yuvraaj
- Twinkle Bajpai as Priyanka
- Tarun Khanna as SP Arjun Mehra
- Raju Shrestha as Damroo
- Jay Pathak
Episode 174–175: Honeymoon Hotel
- Manish Paul as Raj
- Nandini Singh as Simran
- Kurush Deboo as Cyrus batilwala
- Reshma Modi as Cyrus batilwala's wife
- Alok Narula
Episode 176–177: Kaala Dongar (Black mountain)
- Kushal Punjabi as Dhruv
Episode 178–179: Paalna (Nourish)
- Rucha Gujarathi as Nandini
Episode 180–181: Anamika (No name)
Episode 182–183: Danav Dasi(Demon maid)
- Megha Gupta as Devaki
- Shankar Mishra as Devaki's Father
Episode 184 – 185 : Antim Baali (Final Seed)
Episode 186–187: Bidaai (goodbye)
- Gautam Rode as Inspector Aditya More
- Vicky Ahuja as Inspector Sawant
- Anmol Dhiman
Episode 188–189: Thakur Ki Dulhan (Thakur's bride)
Episode 190–191: Shikaar(hunting)
Episode 192-193: Seedhi Savitri(Directly Savitiri)
Episode 194–201: Nishaan(Mark)
- Mukesh Khanna as Panini (Guruji)
- Eijaz Khan as Virat Saniyal
- Aastha Chaudhary as Uttara Virat Saniyal
- Diwakar Pundir as Varisht Saniyal
- Indira Krishnan as Mridula Varisht Saniyal
- Manasvi Vyas as Virat's sister
- Ashwin Kaushal as Uttara's father
- Pratap Sachdev
- Hemant Choudhary as Prabal
- Vicky Ahuja as MamaJi
- Rajeeta Kochhar
- Amit Behl as Chief Minister
Episode 202–209: Drishti(vision)
Episode 210–221: Intezaar(Wait)
- Gautam Rode as Thakur Mohan Singh / Madhav Sharma
- Divyanka Tripathi as Radhika / Meera
- Amrapali Gupta as Ambika / Kalika
- Raj Premi as Radhika's father
- Utkarsha Naik as Thakurain Manjari Ujjwal Singh
- Rituraj Singh as unknown
- Siddharth Vasudev as Radhika's brother
- Vicky Ahuja as Pradeep Das Gupta
- Kishan Bhan as Madhav's driver
- Pradeep Kabra
Season 3 – Tritiya
- Gauri Tonk as Vayika (witch)
- Sandeep Rajora as Saarthak
- Naman Shaw as Ajinkya
- Ashish Kapoor as Veer
- Murli Sharma as Vikrant
- Mouni Roy as Koena
- Anupriya Kapoor as Shalvari
Roy Baretto won the Indian Telly Award for Best TV Show Packaging in 2002 and 2003, while Hiroo Keswani won for Videography (Best TV Cameraman – Fiction) in 2004. Cinevistaas Limited won the Indian Telly Jury Award for Best Special/Visual Effects for television in 2002 and 2003, and Contiloe Entertainment was nominated in 2009.
Cinevistaas Limited also won the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Visual Effects in 2001, while Contiloe Entertainment won for Best Thriller / Horror Serial in 2007 and for Best Thriller Programme in 2008 and 2009.[better source needed]
Vikraal Aur Gabraal
|Vikraal Aur Gabraal|
|Opening theme||Vikraal Aur Gabraal Title Track|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||44|
|Camera setup||Multi Camera|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Production companies||Cinevistaas Limited |
|Original network||Star Plus|
|Original release||27 July 2003 –|
23 May 2004
A spin-off series Vikraal Aur Gabraal ran from 27 July 2003 to 23 May 2004 on Star Plus. The series centers around Vikraal, a ghost hunter teaching his apprentice "Gabroo", who is passionate and ambitious to become a ghost hunter himself going by the name of Gabraal. The spin-off series had a common plot wherein it solved the mystery and captured the ghost at the end of Ssshhhh... Koi Hai. Later, Vikraal asks Gabroo a coin to finish off the story with his action hunt by capturing the ghost of the story. Hence Gabroo learns to capture ghosts.
The series starred KK Goswami and Mamik Singh, who was replaced by Salil Ankola, Jiten Lalwani, Neha Devi Singh in later episodes, according to the storyline change and introduction of the series Ssshhhh... Koi Hai – Trikaal.
This section may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: Air dates need references. EAnd if editors want to create a list of episode, please also include episode summaries. See MOS:TV for guidance, including on how to properly format an episode list. (June 2020)
|Episode No.||Air date||Episode||Story||Director||V & G – Director||Casting|
|1||27 July 2003||Adam Bheriya (Werewolf)||Aditya Narain Singh||Mukul Abhyankar||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Paintal, Hiten Paintal, Tom Alter, Aashish Kaul|
|2||3 August 2003||Samandar (The Sea)||Arshad Syed||Pavan S Kaul||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Chetan Hansraj, Rahil Azam, Deepak Bhatia, Gufraan, Sachin Kaul, Rajat Gawda, Sairin, Shaukat Baig|
|3||10 August 2003||Woh Kaun Thi (Who Was She?)||Samir Modi||Pavan S Kaul||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Neha Dhupia, Shiva Rindani|
|4||17 August 2003||Khooni Billi (The Murderous Cat)||Rajeev Aggarwal||Suraj Rao||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Suvarna Jha, Shakti Singh, Ronit Roy|
|5||24 August 2003||Pahari Raja (The Mountainous King)||Arshad Syed||Pavan S Kaul||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Chetan Hansraj, Namrata Thapa|
|6||31 August 2003||G D A 2551 (Khooni Car)||Arshad Syed||Pavan S Kaul||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shruti Seth, Ronit Roy|
|7||7 September 2003||Joker||Aditya Narain Singh||Mukul Abhyankar||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami|
|8||14 September 2003||Chirag Ka Jinn (The Genie of the Lamp)||Sameer Modi||Suraj Rao||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Shiva Rindani|
|9||21 September 2003||Bhora Tantrik||Jayesh Patil||Glenn Baretto, Ankush Mohla||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Tej Sapru|
|10||28 September 2003||The Mummy||Arshad Syed||Pavan S Kaul||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Tej Sapru|
|11||5 October 2003||Jazeera Island (Mamik Singh's last episode as Vikraal)||Arshad Syed||Pavan S Kaul||Mahim Joshi||Mamik Singh, KK Goswami, Himani Shivpuri, Vishal Puri|
|12||12 October 2003||Aghori||Mahim Joshi||Jiten Lalwani, KK Goswami|
|13||19 October 2003||Rang Barse||Sameer Modi||Suraj Rao||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Kamya Punjabi|
|14||26 October 2003||Raakh (Ashes)||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Mac Mohan, Prithvi Zutshi, Savita Bajaj, Rahil Azam,|
|15||2 November 2003||Dosti (Friendship)||Bijesh Jayarajan||Mahim Joshi||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Gaurav Chanana, Amita Chandekar, Barkha Madan|
|16||9 November 2003||Shart (The Condition)||Arshad Syed||Pavan S Kaul||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Parmeet Sethi, Kamya Punjabi, Hrishikesh Pandey|
|17||16 November 2003||Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum (Where Have We Come?)||Sameer Modi||Pavan S Kaul||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Vindu Dara Singh (cameo)|
|18||23 November 2003||Jaado (Magic)||Sanjeev Gandhi||Raju||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Sadiya Siddiqui, Neha Pendse, Amita Chandekar|
|19||30 November 2003||Jasof to Gogla||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|20||7 December 2003||Adhoora Anth (The Incomplete Ending)||Aditya Narain Singh||Mukul Abhyankar||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Sanjeev Vatsa, Sanjeev Vatsa, Kamia Malhotra, Munavvar Ali Khan, Alok Ulfat, Abhishek Sharma, Shaleen Singh, Vaishali Rao Khande, Ashu Goel, Minu Chopra|
|21||14 December 2003||Mumkin (Possible)||Abhinav S. Kashyap||Arif||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Irrfan Khan, Gireesh Sahdev|
|22||21 December 2003||Raja Vikram Singh Ka Bhoot (The Ghost of King Vikram Singh)||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|23||28 December 2003||Tantrik||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Lalit Parimoo|
|24||4 January 2004||Khel Khel Mein||Aditya Narain Singh||Kaushik Ghatak||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Gaurav Gera, Kunal Kumar, Shruti Seth|
|25||11 January 2004||Discipline||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|26||18 January 2004||Baazar (The Market)||Rajgaru||Raju||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Vindu Dara Singh|
|27||25 January 2004||Mrityudand (The Death Sentence)||Sanjeev Gandhi||Suraj Rao||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|28||1 February 2004||Vidyut (Electricity)||Jayesh Patil||Ankush Mohla, Glenn Baretto||Mahim Joshi||Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami, Yashpal Sharma, Tina Parekh|
|29||8 February 2004||Zehreena||Mahim Joshi||Neha Devi Singh, KK Goswami|
|30||15 February 2004||Ankhen (The Eyes)||Rajesh Ranashinge||Sachin S Khot||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|31||22 February 2004||Pisacha (The Vampire)||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|32||29 February 2004||Qabristan (The Graveyard)||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|33||7 March 2004||Chehre Pe Chehra||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||Pavan S Kaul||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|34||14 March 2004||Cruel Jailor||Arshad Syed, Imtiyaz Baghdadi||S. Subramaniam||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|35||21 March 2004||Bheriya||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|36||28 March 2004||Haveli (The Palace)||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|37||4 April 2004||Tantra Vidya||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|38||11 April 2004||Dekha Jayega||Sameer Gupta||Kaushik Ghatak||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|39||18 April 2004||Kaun Hai? (Who Is There?)||Arshad, Imtiyaz||S. Subramanin||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|40||25 April 2004||Painter||Aditya Narain Singh||Sourabh Narang, Mahim Joshi||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami, Meghna Kothari, Joy Sengupta|
|41||2 May 2004||Parosi (The Neighbour)||Arshad, Imtiyaz||Pavan S Kaul||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|42||9 May 2004||Champa||Gaurav Pandey||Gaurav Pandey||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|43||16 May 2004||Kaali Raat (The Dark Night)||Sanjeev Gandhi||Kaushik Ghatak||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
|44||23 May 2004||Laawaris||Dilip Mukharia, Amit Vachharajani||Pramod Pradhan||Mahim Joshi||Salil Ankola, KK Goswami|
- "'Aahat' will increase horror quotient in genre: Shakti Anand". The Indian Express. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- "Key to weekdays prime time in hand, Star Plus aims to lock in Saturdays too". Indian Television. Retrieved 6 October 2003.
- "Star One whispers Shhh...!". Tellychakkar. Retrieved 4 November 2006.
- "Ssshhhh! Phir Koi Hai returns". Tellychakkar. 8 December 2007. Retrieved 30 July 2020.
- "Past...Shhh...Phir Koi Hai! returns on Star One". Tellychakkar. Retrieved 6 February 2010.
- "Ssshhh...Phir Koi Hai". photogallery.navbharattimes.indiatimes.com.
- "The Indian Telly Awards 2004". Indian Television.
- "The Winners of The Indian Telly Awards 2002". Indian Television.
- "The Indian Television Academy Awards for 2001". Indian Television Academy. Archived from the original on 29 May 2012.
- "The Indian Television Academy Awards for 2007". Indian Television Academy. Archived from the original on 6 October 2014.
- "The Sunday Tribune – Spectrum – Television". tribuneindia.com.
- "indya.com – STAR – STAR Utsav – Vikraal Aur Gabraal". 28 September 2011. Archived from the original on 28 September 2011.