From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
French free diver and five time world champion in static apnea
Stéphane Mifsud is a French free diver born 13 August 1971 in Istres (Bouches-du-Rhône). He is five times world champion in static apnea (breath holding). His lung capacity was measured at 10.5 litres.
- Static apnea: 11 minutes 35 seconds on 8 June 2009 (AIDA World Record at the time)
- Dynamic apnea without fins - 131 m
- Dynamic apnea with fins - 213 m
- Ltd, Allied Newspapers. "Stephane Mifsud breaks diving record - Times of Malta mobile". Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-07-29. Retrieved 2010-11-26.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|This biographical article related to French sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|