|Also known as||Stef|
|Born||1973 (age 44–45)
Chelmsford, Ontario, Canada
|Associated acts||Les Chaizes Muzikales|
A founding member of the band Les Chaizes Muzikales in 1993, Paquette launched a solo career in 2002 with his first solo album, L'Homme exponentiel. His second solo album, Salut de l'arrière pays, was released in 2011 and won a number of awards, including the Prix Trille Or from the Association des professionels de la chanson et de la musique in 2013. In January 2014, he won five of the seven prizes at the annual Contact ontarois music competition, with his prize package including an extensive series of music festival bookings across Canada.
In 2009, he appeared on the debut album by Patricia Cano, as a duet vocalist on the track "Nada de nieve". In 2011, he participated as a supporting musician in a reunion tour by the rock band CANO.
Paquette is also known as an improv comedian and actor, whose television roles have included Météo+, Les Bleus de Ramville and Hard Rock Medical. Paquette is one of the three lead actors in the feature film Perspective.
- Castonguay, Pascale (March 31, 2013). "Gala des prix Trille Or : deux statuettes pour les Chiclettes". Le Métropolitain (in French). Archived from the original on February 3, 2014.
- "Stef Paquette wins 'the golden ticket' to employment". Northern Life, January 29, 2014.
- Marc André Joanisse (June 16, 2011). "Un dernier "gros show" pour CANO" [One last "big show" for CANO]. Le Droit (in French). Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- "Greater Sudbury is stage for hockey drama" Northern Life, February 9, 2011.
- "Musicians, politicians participate in CBC rally" Archived 2009-04-09 at the Wayback Machine.. Northern Life, April 7, 2009.
|This article about a Canadian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|