Stěžery is a village in the Czech Republic, near the district town Hradec Králové.
Further localities are attached to the Stěžery village: Charbuzice, Hřibsko, Stěžírky
- St. Marcus church, since1350, now an empire style church as of 1832.
- Manor Stěžery, as rebuilt 1802–1803 in a Renaissance style by Ernst Christoph von Harrach. Since 2003 municipal estate.
- Villa of a factory owner Šulc (Šulcova vila)
- Statues of st. Johannes of Nepomuk, st. Wenceslaus, st. Trinity, st. Mary and Jan Hus
- Powder magazine of the former fort Hradec Králové (Königgrätz), on the road to Kukleny
- Mediumwave broadcasting site in the North at Charbuzice. Formerly used by Český rozhlas (Czech state broadcasting comp.) but abandoned and only a provate station Rádio Dechovka is aired (792 kHz).
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stěžery.