From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St'a7mes)
Stawamus is adapted from the Squamish language name Sta7mes.
- Stawamus Chief, a peak near Squamish, British Columbia, famed internationally for its rock climbing routes
- Stawamus Squaw, a peak adjacent to the Stawamus Chief
- Stawamus River, a river draining into Howe Sound at the village of Stawamus
- Stawamus Lake, a lake in the North Shore Mountains at the head of the Stawamus River
- Stawamus (village), a Squamish village on the Stawamus Indian Reserve No. 24 in British Columbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stawamus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.