St. Ann's Church Complex (Woonsocket, Rhode Island)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
St. Ann's Church Complex
St. Ann's Church
|Location||Woonsocket, Rhode Island|
|Architect||Walter F. Fontaine|
|NRHP Reference #||82000006|
|Added to NRHP||November 24, 1982|
The Renaissance style church was built in 1913 by Walter F. Fontaine to serve Woonsocket's French-Canadian community. The complex originally encompassed a church, school, convent, parish house and a gymnasium that doubled as a theater.
- Catholic Church in the United States
- Catholic parish church
- Index of Catholic Church articles
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Providence County, Rhode Island
- Pastoral care
- "Sites on the National Register of Historic Places". Woonsocket.org. Retrieved 2009-01-31.
- National Park Service (2007-01-23). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- St Ann Arts and Cultural Center
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. RI-374, "St. Anne's Gymnasium, 74 Cumberland Street, Woonsocket, Providence County, RI", 16 photos, 4 data pages, supplemental material
- Official site of the Holy See
|This article about a Registered Historic Place in Providence County, Rhode Island is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Rhode Island is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|