St. Anne Township, Kankakee County, Illinois
|Saint Anne Township|
Location in Kankakee County
Kankakee County's location in Illinois
|Established||March 11, 1857|
|• Supervisor||Karie Witvoet|
|• Total||30.3 sq mi (78 km2)|
|• Land||30.26 sq mi (78.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.13%|
|Elevation||640 ft (195 m)|
|• Density||72.4/sq mi (28.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60954, 60964|
|GNIS feature ID||0429693|
Saint Anne Township is one of seventeen townships in Kankakee County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 2,191 and it contained 943 housing units. The township was created on March 11, 1857 from parts of Aroma Township.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 30.3 square miles (78 km2), of which 30.26 square miles (78.4 km2) (or 99.87%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.13%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Ganeer Township (north)
- Pembroke Township (east)
- Beaverville Township, Iroquois County (southeast)
- Papineau Township, Iroquois County (southwest)
- Aroma Township (northwest)
- Cote Lake
The township is governed by an elected Town Board of a supervisor and four trustees. The township also has an elected assessor, clerk, highway commissioner and supervisor. The township Office is located at 471 West Sheffield, St. Anne, IL 60964.
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 79
- State Senate District 40
- St. Anne Community Consolidated School District 256
- St. Anne Community High School District 302
- "St. Anne Township, Kankakee County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-20.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.