St. Anthony-on-Hudson Seminary
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009)
|Affiliation||Catholic Church (Franciscan)|
- Cardinal Peter Turkson, Archbishop of Cape Coast
- Gregory John Hartmayer, Archbishop of Atlanta
- Brandon, Craig (1988-05-07). "St. Anthony-on-Hudson to close as seminary". Albany Times Union.
The seminary at St. Anthony-on-Hudson, operated here by the Franciscan Friars for the past 76 years, is scheduled to close at the end of this month as part of a national trend toward concentrating seminarians at large centers.
- Paddock, Barry (March 10, 2013). "Meet Peter Cardinal Turkson — the possible future Pope who started his spiritual path in upstate New York". New York Daily News.
- "Archbishop Gregory John Hartmayer, OFM, Conv". Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta | Atlanta, GA. Retrieved 2020-11-12.