St. Anthony of Padua Parish (Fairfield, Connecticut)
|St. Anthony of Padua Parish|
|Location||149 South Pine Creek Road
|Dedication||St. Anthony of Padua|
|Bishop(s)||Most Rev. William E. Lori|
|Pastor(s)||Rev. John P. Baran|
- Founded in 1927. It is one of the Polish-American Roman Catholic parishes in New England in the Diocese of Bridgeport. The architect of the 1970 church was Anthony J. DePace of New York.
- The 150th Anniversary of Polish-American Pastoral Ministry. Webster, Massachusetts: St. Joseph Basilica. September 11, 2005.
- Kruszka, Waclaw (1998). A History of the Poles in America to 1908. Washington, D.C.: The Catholic University of America Press - Part III: Poles in the Eastern and Southern States. ISBN 978-0-8132-0809-1.
- The Official Catholic Directory in USA. National Register Publishing. 2012.
- St. Anthony of Padua - Diocesan information
- St. Anthony of Padua - ParishesOnline.com
- Diocese of Bridgeport
|This article about a Catholic Church in the United States church building is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Connecticut is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|