St. Augustine Catholic High School (Ontario)
|St. Augustine Catholic High School|
|2188 Rodick Road
Markham, Ontario, L6C 1S3
|School type||Public, Separate high school|
|Motto||Caritas Veritas Unitas (Latin: Charity, Truth, Unity)|
|School board||York Catholic District School Board|
|Area trustee||Carol Cotton|
|Principal||Phyllis Vander Doelen|
|Enrollment||1340 (September 2009)|
|Colour(s)||Maroon, Gold, Blue|
St. Augustine Catholic High School is a Separate high school in Markham, Ontario, Canada. It is a technologically oriented school, is part of the York Catholic District School Board, and opened in 2001. As of September 2009[update], it had an enrollment of 1340 students and 80 faculty members. In the Fraser Institute's Report Card on Ontario’s Secondary Schools 2015, the school was ranked 22nd out of 749 secondary schools in Ontario with an overall rating of 8.6 out of 10.
Following the Ontario curriculum like other Catholic high schools in the York Catholic District School Board, studies at St. Augustine CHS include: Math, English language studies, Modern Language studies, Canadian and world studies, Technology, Visual Art, Musical Studies, Religion, Business, and Science.
Elementary Feeder Schools
- All Saints Catholic Elementary School
- St. Justin Martyr Catholic Elementary School
- St. Monica Catholic Elementary School
- Blessed John XXIII Catholic Elementary School
- St. Matthew Catholic Elementary School
- "St Augustine Catholic High School (765708)". Secondary school profile. Ontario Ministry of Education. 2011-04-01. Retrieved 2012-03-05.
- "St Augustine (765708)". School profile. Education Quality and Accountability Office. 2011. Retrieved 2012-03-05.
- Cowley, Peter; Easton, Stephen (April 2015). "Report Card on Ontario’s Secondary Schools 2015" (PDF). Studies in Education Policy. Fraser Institute: 61. ISSN 1707-2395.