Monastery of St. Benedict
(Redirected from St. Benedict's Monastery)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Monastery of St. Benedict may refer to:
- Monastery of St. Benedict (Norcia), Italy
- Monastery of St Benedict (São Paolo), Brazil
- Saint Benedict's Monastery (St. Joseph, Minnesota), United States
- St. Benedict's Monastery (Colorado) in Snowmass, Colorado, United States
- Quarr Abbey - a Benedictine Monastery on the Isle of Wight, UK located near Ryde, Isle of Wight, UK - see http://www.quarrabbey.org/
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monastery of St. Benedict.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.