|St. Catherine's Church|
|Εκκλησία της Αγίας Αικατερίνης|
|Denomination||Roman Catholic Church|
St. Catherine's Church (Greek: Εκκλησία της Αγίας Αικατερίνης) also known more formally Church of St. Catherine of Alexandria is a parish of the Roman Catholic Church in Limassol, Cyprus. It falls under the authority of the Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem.
The church, a three-aisle church with a baroque interior, was built between 1872 and 1879, and was officially opened on the day of the feast of St. Catherine, on 25 November, with the presence of foreign delegations and Governor of British Cyprus. It was designed by Francesco da Monghidoro, an Italian Franciscan. It underwent a restoration in 1979.
Religious services are given in Greek and English.
- St. Catherine Catholic Church, Limassol
- "Church of St. Catherine, Limassol, Cyprus". www.gcatholic.org. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- "Cyprus Roman Catholich Church, The Latin Catholic Church of Cyprus". www.cypruscatholicchurch.org. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- "St. Catherine's Catholic Church, Limassol Cyprus". www.cyprusevents.net. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- "Discovering the Parishes of Cyprus (2): Limassol, Larnaca and Paphos". Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem. 2010-05-17. Retrieved 2016-05-20.