St. Charles Borromeo Church Complex (Woonsocket, Rhode Island)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St. Charles Borromeo Church Complex)
St. Charles Borromeo Church Complex
|Location||Woonsocket, Rhode Island|
|Area||1.3 acres (0.53 ha)|
|Architect||Keeley, Patrick C.|
|NRHP Reference #||83000003 |
|Added to NRHP||February 24, 1983|
The Gothic style church was designed by Patrick Keely and built 1867-71 to serve the area's Irish Catholic population. The complex also includes a parish house (1881), school (1897), and convent (1868).
- Catholic Church in the United States
- Catholic parish church
- Index of Catholic Church articles
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Providence County, Rhode Island
- Pastoral care
- National Park Service (2007-01-23). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "MRA nomination for Woonsocket (PDF pages 101-103)" (PDF). Rhode Island Preservation. Retrieved 2014-08-05.
|This article about a Registered Historic Place in Providence County, Rhode Island is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a church or other Christian place of worship in Rhode Island is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|