St Christopher's School, Bristol
Special Needs School
|Location||Carisbrooke Lodge, Westbury Park
|DfE URN||109342 Tables|
St Christopher's School is located in Bristol, England. It is a special needs residential independent school for around 50 children and young people aged 7 to 25, who have severe and complex learning difficulties, or profound and multiple learning difficulties. They all have special requirements for their care and education.
Many of the pupils have language and communication disorders, some have physical disabilities and some display challenging behaviour. Some of the additional conditions are autism spectrum disorder, epilepsy, Rett Syndrome and Angelman Syndrome.
- "Independent school inspection report" (pdf). Ofsted. 14 October 2009. Retrieved 26 October 2011.
- official website
- "St Christopher's School". Special Needs UK. Retrieved 27 October 2015.
- "Special needs school in Bristol to close down". ITV. Retrieved 11 December 2015.
- Yong, Michael (10 December 2015). "Parents devastated and vow to fight closure of special needs school in Bristol". Bristol Post. Retrieved 11 December 2015.
- Official website
- St Christopher's School, Bristol, Registered Charity no. 311740 at the Charity Commission
|This article relating to a school or sixth form college in Bristol is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|