From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St. Columb)
St Columb may refer to:
- Columba or St Columb of Scotland
- St Columb's Cathedral, Derry, Northern Ireland
- St Columb's College, Derry, Northern Ireland
- Saint Columba the Virgin or St Columb of Cornwall
- St Columb Canal, in Cornwall, England
- St Columb Major, town in Cornwall, England
- St Columb Minor, village in Cornwall, England
- St Columb Road, village in Cornwall, England
- St Columb Porth, Cornwall, seaside village in Cornwall
- Lady Dona St Columb, a character in Frenchman's Creek by Daphne du Maurier
- The Monastery of St Columb, a book by Regina Maria Roche
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St Columb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.