St. Cyprian Catholic Church is located on the southwest corner of 63rd St. (Cobbs Creek Pkwy) and Hazel Ave. at 525 Cobbs Creek Parkway in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The current parish named St. Cyprian was founded in 2013 as a consolidation of six parishes in West Philadelphia:
- Our Lady of the Rosary (founded 1886)
- Our Lady of Victory (1899)
- Transfiguration of Our Lord (1909)
- Saint Carthage (1915)
- Saint Cyprian (2000), and
- Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament (2005)
It is named after St. Cyprian, an African nobleman who became a bishop.
Reverend Msgr. Federico A Britto is the pastor, with Richard Nightingale as Permanent Deacon. The current church was built in 1924. The campus also includes a rectory, daycare, and elementary school.
Coordinates: 39°57′12″N 75°14′55″W / 39.953279°N 75.248559°W