St. Edmund's Church, Holme Pierrepont
|St. Edmund's Church, Holme Pierrepont|
|Denomination||Church of England|
|Diocese||Southwell and Nottingham|
|Vicar(s)||Revd Mark Rodel|
|Honorary priest(s)||Revd Howard Bateson|
|Organist/Director of music||Ian Hepburn|
The church has had a long association with Holme Pierrepont Hall.
It is now part of the combined parish of All Hallow's Church, Lady Bay.
- Humphrey Perkins ca. 1718
- Samuel Berdmore 1719 - 1722 also Vicar of St. Mary's Church, Nottingham
- Scrope Berdmore 1740 - 1770 also Vicar of St. Mary's Church, Nottingham
- Thomas Donnithorne ???? - 1814
- James Jarvis Cleaver 1814 - ????
- Rev. James Jarvis Peach ???? - 1864?
- Henry Seymour
- Egbert Hacking ca. 1908 - ???? also from 1913 Archdeacon of Newark
- Canon R. P. Tinsley 1959 - ????
- Sir Henry Pierrepont, died 1499.
- Sir Henry Pierrepont, died 1615, father of Earl of Kingston upon Hull and Grace, Lady Manners
- Gertrude, wife of Robert Pierrepont, 1st Earl of Kingston-upon-Hull who died in 1649.
- John Oldham (poet)
- Evelyn Pierrepont
The east window of 1913 is by James Powell and Sons.
The organ was built by Charles Lloyd (organ builder) and won a gold medal at the Birmingham Trades Exhibition in 1865.