St. Elizabeth Hospital
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
St. Elizabeth Hospital may refer to:
- St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton, Wisconsin
- St. Elizabeth Hospital, Elizabeth, New Jersey, (1905); In 2000, merged with Elizabeth General Medical Center to form Trinitas Regional Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth Hospital (Enumclaw, Washington)
- St. Elizabeth Hospital (Gonzales, Louisiana)
- St. Elizabeth Hospital in Manhattan, opened in 1890 and now closed
- St. Elizabeth Health Services, a private Roman Catholic hospital in Baker City, Oregon
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital or St. Elizabeth's Medical Center (Boston)
- St. Elizabeths Hospital, Washington, DC
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Utica, New York, part of the Mohawk Valley Health System (MVHS)
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital, Utica, New York, former name of St. Elizabeth Medical Center; the first hospital in Oneida County (1867)
- St. Elizabeth Ann Rehabilitation Center of Staten Island, opened in 1993 by the Sisters of Charity of New York.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St. Elizabeth Hospital.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.