St. Gregor, Saskatchewan
|Rural Municipality||St. Peter|
|Post office founded||N/A|
|• Mayor||Doug Hogemann|
|• Administrator||Darlene Kuz|
|• Governing body||St. Gregor Village Council|
|• Total||0.91 km2 (0.35 sq mi)|
|• Density||107.1/km2 (277/sq mi)|
|Highways|| Hwy 5 |
St. Gregor (2016 population: 97) is a village in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan within the Rural Municipality of St. Peter No. 369 and Census Division No. 15. It is approximately 20 km west of the Town of Watson on Highway 5.
St. Gregor incorporated as a village on March 26, 1920.
In the 2016 Census of Population conducted by Statistics Canada, the Village of St. Gregor recorded a population of 97 living in 42 of its 48 total private dwellings, a -1% change from its 2011 population of 98. With a land area of 0.91 km2 (0.35 sq mi), it had a population density of 106.6/km2 (276.1/sq mi) in 2016.
In the 2011 Census of Population, the Village of St. Gregor recorded a population of 98, a -3.9% change from its 2006 population of 102. With a land area of 0.91 km2 (0.35 sq mi), it had a population density of 107.7/km2 (278.9/sq mi) in 2011.
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original (– Scholar search) on November 21, 2008
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line
- "Urban Municipality Incorporations". Saskatchewan Ministry of Government Relations. Archived from the original on October 15, 2014. Retrieved June 1, 2020.
- "Saskatchewan Census Population" (PDF). Saskatchewan Bureau of Statistics. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 24, 2015. Retrieved May 31, 2020.
- "Saskatchewan Census Population". Saskatchewan Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved May 31, 2020.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and census subdivisions (municipalities), 2016 and 2011 censuses – 100% data (Saskatchewan)". Statistics Canada. February 8, 2017. Retrieved May 30, 2020.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and census subdivisions (municipalities), 2011 and 2006 censuses (Saskatchewan)". Statistics Canada. June 3, 2019. Retrieved May 30, 2020.
- Municipal Directory Saskatchewan - Village of St. Gregor
- Saskatchewan City & Town Maps
- Saskatchewan Gen Web - One Room School Project
- Post Offices and Postmasters - ArchiviaNet - Library and Archives Canada
- Saskatchewan Gen Web Region
- Online Historical Map Digitization Project
- GeoNames Query
- 2001 Community Profiles