St. John's High School (Delphos, Ohio)
|St. John's High School|
|515 East Second Street
Delphos, Ohio, (Allen County) 45833-1708
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Superintendent||Fr. Dennis Walsh|
|Average class size||12 to 1|
|Color(s)||Royal Blue and Gold|
|Slogan||A Tradition Worth Keeping Faith * Tradition * Excellence|
|Athletics conference||Midwest Athletic Conference|
|Team name||Blue Jays|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
|Yearbook||St. John's Crest|
|Athletic Director||Todd Schulte|
|Guidance Counselor||Alan Unterbrink|
St. John's High School is a Roman Catholic private high school located in Delphos, Ohio, United States. It is located in Allen County. It is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Toledo. The mascot of the school is the Blue Jay. The school is associated with the Midwest Athletic Conference for sports. St. John's is very well known for being successful in its sports and its high academic standards.
Ohio High School Athletic Association State Championships
- Football - 1997, 1998, 1999, 2005, 2008, 2010 
- Boys Basketball – 1949, 1983, 2002 
- Girls Basketball – 1977, 1979, 1980, 1987, 2002
- Boys Golf - Andy Miller 1998
- NCA-CASI. "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement". Archived from the original on April 29, 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- Yappi. "Yappi Sports Football". Retrieved 2007-02-12.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association Web site". Retrieved 2006-12-31.
- Yappi. "Yappi Sports Basketball D4". Retrieved 2007-02-12.
- Yappi. "Yappi Sports Basketball A". Retrieved 2007-02-12.
|This Allen County, Ohio school article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|