St. John's Island
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
St. John's Island may refer to:
- Saint John's Island, in Singapore
- St. John's Island, Egypt
- Shangchuan Island, in China, as translated
- St. Ivan Island, in Bulgaria (Ivan is the Bulgarian name corresponding to John)
- Prince Edward Island, which was known as St. John's Island before November 29, 1798
- Saint John, U.S. Virgin Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St. John's Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.