St. Johns Town Center
|Location||Jacksonville, Florida, USA|
|Address||4663 River City Dr|
|Opening date||March 18, 2005|
|Management||Simon Property Group|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||175|
|No. of anchor tenants||11|
|Total retail floor area||1,200,000 square feet (110,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
|Website||St. Johns Town Center|
The St. Johns Town Center is an upscale super-regional open-air mall in southeast Jacksonville, Florida. It opened its doors on March 18, 2005 with over 100 stores, many of which were new to the Jacksonville market at the time. The 200-acre (0.81 km2) mall is located at the intersection of J. Turner Butler Boulevard and the Interstate 295 East Beltway. Key tenants are Anthropologie, Apple, Microsoft Store, Nordstrom, Dillard's, Williams-Sonoma, Lucky Brand Jeans, bebe, P.F. Chang's, Maggiano's Little Italy and The Cheesecake Factory. It is one mile away from the University of North Florida.
228,000 sq ft (21,200 m2) was opened to the public October 26, 2007. It consists of about 40 retailers and 4 restaurants. Some of the tenants of this expansion include Abercrombie kids, Aldo, Barnes & Noble, Betsey Johnson, Brooks Brothers, Clarks, Coach, GUESS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Louis Vuitton, MAC Cosmetics, Pottery Barn, Swarovski, Talbots, Tommy Bahama, Urban Outfitters, and West Elm. In 2008 True Religion, Cole Haan, Kate Spade, The Capital Grille, J. Alexander's and Mitchell's Fish Market were opened.
On November 23, 2015 Macklemore & Ryan Lewis performed at the St. Johns Town Center for the grand opening of the Microsoft Store. In October 2014 Nordstrom opened its first store in Northeast Florida at the St. Johns Town Center.
Luxury condominiums were established in 2006 behind the St. Johns Town Center as part of further expansion. Additional apartments were also built since the center opened.
Thanks to the center's success, additional retail complexes in its adjacent vicinity have been constructed since its opening, with several others under development as of 2016, as well as a TopGolf facility. In addition, home furnishings retailer IKEA announced plans to open a store less than one mile from the center by the third quarter of 2017.
St. Johns Town Center offers a multitude of dining options and with over 25, there is one for every shopper. Some of these restaurants include Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse, Bazille at Nordstrom, California Pizza Kitchen, Cantina Laredo, J. Alexander's, Maggiano's Little Italy, Mitchell's Fish Market, Noodles and Company, and P.F. Chang's China Bistro.
Food Truck Pavilion
Simon Malls and the Jax Food Truck Food Court has collaborated to bring the Food Truck Pavilion to the St. Johns Town Center. This "Pavilion," beginning on November 3, 2016, includes about three food trucks every Thursday through Sunday and is located between Victoria's Secret and Abercrombie & Fitch, directly across from Dick's Sporting Goods. Simon Malls has included this Pavilion in order to support locals and provide new dining options. The first month's lineup included The Happy Grilled Cheese, Chew Chew, Son of a Butcher, Blue Pacific Taco, and Delish Kebabs. Some healthier options include Berry Good Farms, Wrap it Up, and Mama's Food. Also, traditional food trucks include Front Porth Kettle Corn, Sausage Paradise, and Danilo's Famous Lumpia. If you're craving Cuban and Latin comfort foods, Manny's Cuban Food Truck and Latin Soul Grille has got you covered. They will even be including dessert by rotating Tikiz Shaved Ice, Julie's Sweet Stuff, Nitrogen Creamery, Kona Ice, Cold Calf Ice Cream, Le Petite Cheri Cupcakery, and Guanoabana ice pops. These food trucks include a unique and delicious way to satisfy anyone's food preferences. 
- Children's Play Area- Located in front of Dick's Sporting goods, this Wolfson Children Play Shore is the perfect addition to appeal to children. It was constructed of soft foam material for safety and includes climbers, slides, and tunnels to resemble sea life to encompass the seashore theme. For example, it includes beach balls, starfishes, and crabs.
- Coca-Cola Vending- Throughout the town center, there are multiple beverage vending machines to quench any shopper's thirst on the go.
- Directories- These mall maps are provided throughout the town center.
- Dog Park- The St. Johns Town Center's Bark Park is located behind J. Crew and adjacent to Dick's Sporting Goods.
- Hotels- There is one onsite hotel called the Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Johns Town Center and offers 119 one- and two-bedroon suites. It is also pet-friendly and includes a swimming pool and fitness center, high-speed internet, business center, and meeting facilities.
- "Simon finishes $10 million renovation of The Avenues". Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- St. Johns Town Center construction photo diary
- Mills, Gary (September 26, 2013). "Macklemore, Ryan Lewis to perform at November debut of Microsoft store in Jacksonville". Jacksonville.com. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "Nordstrom opens in Jacksonville, Fla.". chainstoreage. October 12, 2014. Retrieved November 16, 2015.