St. Joseph, Kansas
St. Joseph had a post office between 1878 and 1901.
St. Joseph is part of the Clifton-Clyde Unified School District 224. The school district includes Clifton, Clyde, Vining, Ames, St. Joseph, and nearby rural areas of Clay, Cloud, Washington counties. The district has three schools:
- Clifton-Clyde Senior High School, located in Clyde.
- Clifton-Clyde Middle School, located in Clifton.
- Clifton-Clyde Grade School, located in Clifton.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: St. Joseph, Kansas
- Robley, T. F. (1894). History of Bourbon County, Kansas: To the Close of 1865. Press of the Monitor book & printing Company. p. 71.
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961". Kansas Historical Society. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- USD 224
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Saint Joseph
- Clifton-Clyde USD 224, local school district
- on YouTube, from Hatteberg's People on KAKE TV news
- Cloud County Map, KDOT
|This article about a location in Cloud County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|