St Mark Passion
(Redirected from St. Mark Passion)Jump to navigation Jump to search
It may also refer to compositions based on that text:
- Marcus-Passion spuriously attributed to Heinrich Schütz
- Historia des Leidens und Sterbens unseres Herren Jesu Christi, a 1668 St Mark Passion by Marco Giuseppe Peranda
- Jesus Christus ist um unsrer Missetat willen verwundet, a St Mark Passion attributed to composers such as Kaiser/Keiser and Brauns/Bruhns, rearranged and expanded by Johann Sebastian Bach with his own material, and in his third arrangement with some arias from George Frideric Handel's Brockes Passion, hence also known as a St Mark Passion pasticcio
- La Pasión según San Marcos (Golijov) by Osvaldo Golijov
- Passion according to St. Mark, one of several variant settings included in Passions (C. P. E. Bach), by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
- St Mark Passion composed around 1610 by Ambrosius Beber
- St Mark Passion, BWV 247, a work composed by Johann Sebastian Bach, after its score being lost surviving in several reconstructed versions
- St Mark Passion settings included in Passions (Telemann), by Georg Philipp Telemann
- St Mark Passion (Wood) by Charles Wood
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St Mark Passion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.