Saint Mary's River
(Redirected from St. Mary River)
The St. Marys River, St. Mary's River, or St. Mary River may refer to:
- St. Mary River (British Columbia), tributary of the Kootenay River
- St. Mary's River (Nova Scotia), an important Nova Scotia salmon river
In the United States:
- St. Marys River (Florida–Georgia), forming a portion of the boundary between Georgia and Florida
- St. Marys River (Indiana and Ohio), tributary of the Maumee River
- St. Marys River (Maryland), tributary of the Chesapeake Bay
- Saint Marys River (Virginia), tributary of the South River
- St. Mary River (Alberta–Montana), tributary of the Saskatchewan River in Montana and Alberta
- St. Marys River (Michigan–Ontario), connecting Lake Superior and Lake Huron and forming a portion of the international boundary between the U.S. and Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.