St. Peters RFC
|Full name||Saint Peter's Rugby Football Club|
|Ground(s)||Harlequins Playing Field|
|President||Parish Priest of St. Peter's Roman Catholic Church, Roath.|
|League(s)||WRU Division Two East Central|
St Peters Rugby Football Club is a rugby union team from the district of Roath, in Cardiff, South Wales. The club plays their home games at the Harlequins Playing Field, located off Newport Road. It is a member of the Welsh Rugby Union, and is a feeder club for the Cardiff Blues.
The club regards its foundation year as 1886, although it is not until 1888 that the first recorded reference to the club can be found; this was in the regional newspaper, the Western Mail, and was against St. Margarets, also of Roath.
- Glamorgan County Silver Ball Trophy 1985-86 - Winners
- 2013-14 - Youth: Triple Winners of Blues A League, Cardiff & District Cup, East District Cup
Notable former players
- St. Peter's RFC. Why Keys, Rocks and Socks?
- "How to Get to St Peter's RFC". St Peters Official Site. Retrieved 11 February 2011.
- BBC News (2004-07-08). "Wales' regional rugby map". BBC. Retrieved 2008-06-05.
- "Chapter 3: The Early Years". St Peters RFC. Retrieved 29 September 2011.
- Programme, Match Reports and Press Clippings
|This Welsh rugby union team article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|