From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St. Saviour)
Saint Saviour may refer to:
- Jesus as Saviour (Sanctus Salvator), a Latin dedication of churches, more often translated into English as "Holy Saviour"
- Saint Saviour, Guernsey, a parish in Guernsey
- Saint Saviour, Jersey, a parish in Jersey
- St Saviour's Dock, a dock in London, England
- St Saviour's and St Olave's Church of England School, Southwark, London, England
- St Saviour's Grammar School, one of its predecessors
- Saint Saviour High School of Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Saint Saviour (musician), British singer
- St Saviour's Church (disambiguation)
- St Saviour Cathedral (disambiguation)
- San Salvador (disambiguation), the Spanish equivalent
- Saint-Sauveur (disambiguation), the French equivalent
- St Salvator's College, St Andrews, Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Saviour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.