From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from St. Stanislaus)
Saint Stanislaus or Saint Stanisław may refer to:
- Stanislaus of Szczepanów (1030–79), bishop and martyr
- Stanisław Kazimierczyk (1433–89), canon regular
- Stanislaus Kostka (1550–68), Jesuit
- St. Stanislaus Church (disambiguation)
- Order of Saint Stanislaus (disambiguation)
- Stanislav (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Saint Stanislaus"
- All pages with titles containing Saint Stanislaus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Stanislaus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.