St. Theresa Church
(Redirected from St. Teresa's Church (New York City))
St. Theresa Church, or St. Theresa's Catholic Church or variations, may refer to:
- St. Theresa Church (Trumbull, Connecticut)
- St. Theresa Roman Catholic Church (Rhodelia, Kentucky), NRHP-listed
- St. Theresa's Catholic Church (Hutchinson, Kansas), NRHP-listed
- Chapel of St. Theresa-the Little Flower, Detroit, Michigan, NRHP-listed
- St. Theresa of Avila Roman Catholic Church, Detroit, Michigan, NRHP-listed
- St. Theresa's Catholic Church, Briarcliff Manor, New York
- St. Theresa's Roman Catholic Church (Buffalo, New York), NRHP-listed
- St. Teresa's Church (Manhattan) in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, New York City
- St. Teresa of Avila's Church (New York City) a former church in Washington Heights, Manhattan
- St. Teresa of the Infant Jesus's Church (Staten Island, New York)
- St. Theresa of the Infant Jesus's Church (Bronx, New York)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St. Theresa Church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.