St. Thomas Hospital
(Redirected from St. Thomas Hospital (disambiguation))
St. Thomas Hospital may refer to:
- Saint Thomas Hospital, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- St Thomas' Hospital, London, England, United Kingdom
- St Thomas Hospital, Kerala, Kattimoola, Kerala, India
- Hospital of St Thomas of Canterbury, Birmingham, England United Kingdom
- Summa St. Thomas Hospital, Akron, Ohio
|This disambiguation page lists articles about hospitals or medical centers which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.