Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saint Victor can refer to several people:
- Saint Victor of Damascus, martyr, 2nd century, see Saints Victor and Corona (died c. 170)
- Saint Pope Victor I (died 199), martyr
- Saint Victor of Marseilles (died c. 290)
- Saint Victor Maurus (died ca. 303 in Milan), martyr
- Saint Victorinus of Pettau (died 303 or 304)
- Saints Vincent, Orontius, and Victor (died 305), martyrs
- Victor of Vita born circa 430
- Saint Victor of Turin (died 465)
- Saint Victor of Xanten (died 4th century), martyr.
- St. Victor, Saskatchewan, a community in Canada
- Saint-Victor (disambiguation) for French persons or towns in France containing this as an element of their name.
- Victor (disambiguation) for other possibilities containing Victor and the abbreviation St.
- St. Victor's Abbey, Marseille
- St. Victor's Abbey, Paris
- Saint Victor Catholic Church, a Roman Catholic church in West Hollywood, California.
- ST Victor, a tug in service in Australia from 1951 to 1985, when she was preserved at Geelong.
- School of Saint Victor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title St. Victor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.