St. Vito and Most Holy Trinity Parish (Mamaroneck, New York)
Coordinates: St. Vito and Most Holy Trinity Parish is a Latin rite Roman Catholic parish in the Archdiocese of New York, formed in August 2015 with the merger of the parish of St. Vito located on Underhill Avenue, with that of Most Holy Trinity parish on the Boston Post Road, both in Mamaroneck, New York. St. Vito's church is the parish church. "While the church of Most Holy Trinity remains open for public worship, Masses and other sacraments will not be celebrated on a regular basis at the church of Most Holy Trinity." The pastor of the parish is James E. White. The parish is served by the Knights of Columbus, Council 2247.
- "Cardinal Dolan: Two Mamaroneck churches will merge". USA Today, November 2, 2014.
- "St. Vito and Most Holy Trinity (Formerly St. Vito) Main Church". St. Vito and Most Holy Trinity (Formerly St. Vito) Main Church.
- "Home". Knights of Columbus Mamaroneck.
- Parish of Saint Vito Most Holy Trinity
- Knights of Columbus, Council 2247 official website
- The Archdiocese of New York
- Catholic Encyclopedia article
|This New York–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|