St Xavier's School, Jaipur
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|St Xavier's School, Jaipur|
Bhagwan Das Road
|Motto||Deus Fortitudo Mea|
(God is my strength)
|Principal||Fr. Dominic S.J|
|Color(s)||Blue and gold|
The school was established in 1943.:95 Following a visit to St Xavier's School, Patna, Mirza Ismail, the prime minister of Jaipur State, wished to have a similar institution in his home city, Jaipur. As a result, the Jesuits took over management of St. Mary's Boys School,:95 which had been founded two years earlier, in 1941.:94 The school became co-educational in 1989.
- Pratap Bhanu Mehta, Vice Chancellor of Ashok University
- Raghubir Singh, photographer
- Lt. Amit Bhardwaj, a Soldier Martyred at Kargil War
Rajiv Mehrishi, Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- G.C. Verma (1984). Modern Education, its Growth and Development in Rajasthan, 1818–1983. Jaipur: Publication Scheme.
- A Historical View of the School. St. Xavier's Senior Secondary School. Accessed May 2018.
- "TRIBUTE: The colours of India". Frontline. 16 (10). May 1999. Archived from the original on 6 November 2003.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link) Archived 6 November 2003.