St Mary's Church of England High School
|Religion||Church of England|
|Head Teacher||Ms Stephanie Benbow|
Lieutenant Ellis Way|
|DfE URN||138360 Tables|
|Students||1,011 as of March 2016[update]|
St Mary's Church of England High School is a mixed secondary school and sixth form located in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, England. It is a Church of England school under the direction of the Diocese of St Albans.
St Mary's High School was previously located next to the Church of St Mary the Virgin in Cheshunt, but moved to a new site in the town in April 2010. The school converted to academy status in August 2012.
Notable former pupils
- Victoria Beckham, former member of the Spice Girls
- Declan McKenna, singer/musician and winner of the 2015 Glastonbury Festival Emerging Talent Contest
- "Cheshunt's St Mary's C of E High School celebrates Ofsted report | Cheshunt & Waltham News | Latest Local News & Events From Cheshunt & Waltham". Hertfordshiremercury.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-06-22.
- "St Mary's Church of England High School". St-maryshigh.herts.sch.uk. 2009-06-12. Retrieved 2013-06-22.
- "Waltham Cross summer fair provides eclectic entertainment: Slideshow". Hertfordshire Mercury. 7 June 2014. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
|This Hertfordshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|